My First Fem-Bot (18 minutes) w/Video Trailer

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

My First Fem-Bot (18 minutes) w/Video Trailer

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:09 am

Ok we have completed "My First Fem-Bot" which is now available for download.
You can view the Video Trailer and Download the project here:
https://evangelinevonwinter.com/shop/in ... cts_id=262

here is the preview:

Full Runtime 18 minutes 43 seconds >br>
He got her in the mail and when he opened her she was spectacular. She should have read the manual first, he should have let her charge first, but he was too impatient and just turned her on! That was his first mistake. Being his first fem-bot he didn't know the procedure, Poor Man. now he has himself a slightly defective toy.

View the video Trailer and Download the project here:
https://evangelinevonwinter.com/shop/in ... cts_id=262

Thank you for your input and I hope to get more detailed feedback from everyone who buys the movie in hopes of making a continually better project.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

Gyn

Post by Gyn » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Looks pretty interesting, but personally I don´t like to see any man in the videos, only women :)

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:55 pm

LOL.....Well this is the first I am hearing about that!
been getting input on this project for 2 weeks now.

Sorry you don't like men in your videos. maybe we can make a 2 girl one...or maybe heard but not seen....
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:57 pm

The movie has been selling today so I hope that people will either contact me privately or post here their thoughts on it. I don't expect it to be incredibly well received as I know there is some work that needs happen there, however i thought the movie was good enough to put out there and i am looking forward to constructive criticism.
Let me know what to work on and what to keep.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Having just downloaded and watched it I'll be happy to offer up some feedback.

What I liked:

Sound editing/effects. This type of thing can be overproduced when fetish producers get their hands on it but I thought it was well used in the instance of the voice modulation and malfunctions. The editing of the sounds into the video were outstanding, it's obvious you have some practice.

Camera work. Very well done for what I assume was mostly hand held work. Sharp, steady (which is key) and good use of the space.

Acting. The acting from both of you seemed to get better as the video progressed (perhaps getting more comfortable with the idea?).

Value. $15 was a good price for this initial offering and I would purchase additional videos at this price without question. Obviously length and content factor into price but this was perfect.

What could be improved:

Acting like a robot sounds easy but it really isn't. There are so many different possible ways to do it and people here have different tastes in what they like. I thought you did extremely well staying in character and for those members who like the emotionless and monotone aspects, you did a fine job of that too.

The things that bothered me (I use bother lightly here) the movements at times were both stiff one moment and then almost too rag dolly the next. Personal preference for me is stiff with well defined angles at the joints, especially when powered off or malfunctioning. I like to describe it as mechanical fluidity. The toy soldier walk is also a little too over the top, however the wheels at the beginning were a fantastic idea.

All in all a very solid, promising first effort. Hopefully it will prove lucrative enough to continue to produce more content so we can see the evolution. Thank you for putting the effort forward that you did, it is leaps and bounds above 90% of what comes our way.

Gyn

Post by Gyn » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Im sorry I didn´t been in the site lately, but I will buy it and try to give some feedback, but I think I will nice to see two women or man voice only.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Gyn wrote:Im sorry I didn´t been in the site lately, but I will buy it and try to give some feedback, but I think I will nice to see two women or man voice only.
I am very sure we can work something out. I am only just finding this niche. its a full wide open world.
I have been making sleepy films for 8 years and have only repeated a story idea maybe 10 times. I am sure i can find countless stories to tell.

And all of you can help!