Voice Sample, Blog Entries, Phone, Commission-able

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
GalianaChance
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by GalianaChance » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 am

GalianaChance wrote:Yeah, but the Great Gatsby is an awesome book... and didn't Bill Hicks do that once to his audience?

Eeeep, it was Andy Kaufman. "Google before send" fail. :oops: I love that you've given me a nickname, jakeCTom - a friend of the family called me "sport" to mock my complete lack of interest in athletic events involving the meticulous tracking of spherical objects in motion. Great. Now I have the urge to make a joke about balls. Maybe someone should cut off my access after midnight.

Lithorien: Thank you for the applause, good sir! /curtsy

Keizo: Thank you so much! Is it weird that when I'm on a phone sex call, before I start talking in emotionless mode, I have to tilt my head and unfocus my stare? (that sounds like just a horrible cruel tease, and maybe it is a little, but in this case, it's also true - I have little physical triggers for accents and voices).

But seriously, thank you. And especially for reading my blog. I pour a lot of myself there, and I love it when new people drop by and enjoy what they find.
Galiana Chance: Professional phone sex operator with a theater & technical background, trying to improve my role play skills for technosexual callers.
Relevant blog posts: http://galianachance.net/blog/category/technosexual/