checkout this site to buy fembots the best out there 2010!!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Fembotsarereal

checkout this site to buy fembots the best out there 2010!!

Post by Fembotsarereal » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:44 pm

most recent model here a link to the video and your find the site too the future is near :)
http://www.truecompanion.com/press/2010/09/
love fembots

gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Interesting. I am more interested in the electronics and technology behind it. But I think the technology isn't quite where I would want it yet.
For one, why do all these robots have to always look shocked? I know, I know. It is for oral sex. blah blah. But it is such an artificial look.
However, I am impressed with how far he has come with it in the last decade.
I hope this technology takes off, and he can start working on the robot's posture, facial expressions, and full body movement.
For now, it is just a toy. But he is heading in the right direction. I will keep my eye out for what they do next.
Thanks for the link!

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by andoroido » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Yup, he obviously spends more time on PR and going to adult conventions than on actually making robots, let alone inventing anything at all.
The only original thing in the video is his white lab boat with his company logo on it.
Anyone with a Realdoll and a few spare weekends could do better.

The only way he'll be selling "real" gynoids is for someone else to invent them, they become common sometime in the future, and he tries to make some cash re-selling discarded and/or broken units, trying to patch them up just enough to walk out of his store.