I, Creator is Now Available on DVD

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:36 am

Interesting!

The machinery sound effects for the fight scenes got some high marks from other filmmakers as adding to the effect that they are robots.

Every DVD sales helps to go towards financing the sequel. Thank you everyone who bought a copy.

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:26 pm

DrFranklin wrote:Mike, looking forward to the sequel.

I would say that effective use of sound would make a big difference. Some of the sound effect choices were distracting in the last movie.

The fight scene between angela and gail had machinery sounds that were very out of place. To compare, in Terminator: sarah connor chronicles, the sounds all seemed appropriate.
Terminator:TSCC had robots with synthetic organic exteriors, so they could travel through their time machines. Thus, they had very soft and fragile exteriors.

I, Creator featured cyborgs with organic brains and robotic bodies that only appeared human on the outside. Sorry, we didn't have the budget to show their bullet proof, fire proof, and bomb proof artificial flesh, which is made of a very tough plastic. The cyborg uniforms are high tech chainmail armor with flex metal material. If a human put on their armor, that human wouldn't be able to move because the material would be too stiff for a human to bend. I hope to explore their armor more in the sequel, if we can get it off the ground financially.

So, I, Creator cyborgs sounds would sound different than the "cyborgs" in TSCC. Keeping in mind the fact that I, Creator cyborgs under the skin have metal frames that resemble skeletons, motors, gears, cables, and pulleys instead of muscles and bones would make them sound less human when they "locked gears together." I have been servicing copiers as a day job for over 20 years. Gears and motors only sound noisy and grinding when something causes mechanical binding. Gear and motor forced against gear and motor would create such sounds. So, the sound effects work, considering what Angela and Gail are made of.

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:53 pm

I will be at the NY Comic Con this year. I've asked the I, Creator cyborgs to come along. I'm waiting on their responses.

http://nycc_nyaf10.mapyourshow.com/3_0/exhibitor_details.cfm?exhid=318961&markcamefrom=y

The audio remix is coming along. The parties testing beta copies say the audio is much better than before. I'm hoping to have the new mix ready some time in September.

Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Brytestar » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Hmmm....interesting....

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:16 pm

The Remix disc is now being replicated.

The replacement discs should be shipping out in another week or so.

I, Creator will be on exhibit at the NY Comic Con this year in October at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City.

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:46 pm

The new DVDs have been shipped out to all customers here. Be on the lookout.

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Thank you for the kind words.

The sound is far from perfect, but the new mix makes the dialogue more understandable where people can better follow the story.

wolfblade

Post by wolfblade » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:43 am

Hiya is there any chance we can get this film on a pay per download cost? cus im in the uk and not sure about the delivery ?

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm looking to have it sold through CreateSpace.com sometime after NY Comic Con which is this coming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Jacob Javits Center in NY. Here's a link: [url]http://nycc_nyaf10.mapyourshow.com/3_0/exhibitor_details.cfm?exhid=318961&markcamefrom=y

Myself, my AC & stunt coordinator Rodney, Galina Friant as ET Cyborg Gail Storm and hopefully Natalia Korablina as Cyborg Roberta Azzurra will be there promoting I, Creator.

There is free shipping even to the UK. We already have 2 customers from there. The DVD format is NTSC. Most computers can play both PAL and NTSC. [/url]

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:37 pm

I'm looking to have it sold through CreateSpace.com sometime after NY Comic Con which is this coming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Jacob Javits Center in NY. Here's a link: [url]http://nycc_nyaf10.mapyourshow.com/3_0/exhibitor_details.cfm?exhid=318961&markcamefrom=y[/url]

Myself, my AC & stunt coordinator Rodney, Galina Friant as ET Cyborg Gail Storm and hopefully Natalia Korablina as Cyborg Roberta Azzurra will be there promoting I, Creator.

There is free shipping even to the UK. We already have 2 customers from there. The DVD format is NTSC. Most computers can play both PAL and NTSC.

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Now available on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/I-Creator/dp/B004 ... 275&sr=1-2

As a VOD download, I, Creator is available for rent for $2.99 and to buy for $4.99. The best deal anywhere.