Comic commission info.

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Nathan

Comic commission info.

Post by Nathan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm

P.S. i used Manga studio for this one, just to see how it runs. I normally do my work on Painter x. As manga studio tends to be somewhat goofy with page sizing. This a sketch more or less, so some areas or left un rework to give u an idea how i work, I will always show u a rough every page before completing said page. So as to insure you're getting your money's worth in work.

Nathan~
Last edited by Nathan on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:42 pm

This is the kind of thing that really tempts me. Not $100 worth of temptation, but perhaps $5 to $10. I might, for instance, be willing to toss in the odd dollar towards comic adaptations of existing stories from other authors, like Nybble's "Doctor's Visit", or virtually anything BA has written.

Since so many members have expressed reservations regarding the recently launched "Synthoids.com" site, you might want to see if you can partner with Xeran. This kind of comic would certainly give his website that added value that some say it is currently lacking.

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Thanks robotman i'll look into it. Photoshop does it lil better, should have thought about that and didn't. As for the price every page is done a 11 x 17, freehand art, with only minor things to help with say text bubbles and panel layouts. Painter x and Manga studio allow me to draw without killing trees in the process. Also i will have all commissions backed up should u ever lose said comic. If later on you discontent with a single page or two, i'll work with you to redo them for free. I'm still sitting on how to price colored work since this takes more time to do. Specially if i have to make sure it all the same colors from panel to panel, page to page. which is why i'm just doing black and white atm. Every Comic commission is your personal comic, i'm merely taking your words and turning them into a picture. Ana is a sample page if what i can do. As i said earlier it is uncomplete and i will add a final finish piece later on.

Nathan~