Hello again

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
hypno1

Hello again

Post by hypno1 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Hello everybody,

sorry but I have not been posting here for a while. Our last few updates were suggested by a member of this forum and we were wondering what you guys thought about these updates. In case you have not seen them check out Lola and Diana's updates.
We are also thinking of adding some of the older robot segments to the bargain section on clips4sale. http://clips4sale.com/store/11749

We appreciate your input and of course your feedback and don't forget to send more story ideas

Enjoy your weekend

Frank

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Frank, do you think you could possibly setup your Clips4Sale page to sort by date by default? I don't know what the current "default" sort is doing, but it's not quite "date", and clicking the sort by date button twice is annoying. Not a dealbreaker, by any means, but annoying.

hypno1

clips4sale store

Post by hypno1 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:55 am

Hello and thanks for mentioning it, unfortunately we do not have any influence over the sort options in our C4S store but we will meet the owner of C4S at the fetish con in August and I will address it.

Thanks again

Frank