hypnoPimp aka robo-Pimp...

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
roboPimp

hypnoPimp aka robo-Pimp...

Post by roboPimp » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:28 pm

I've done a series of Robotic hypnosis videos, and would love to get opinions on them here, and learn and improve my robot scenes!!! :)

http://www.robo-pimp.com

-Joe

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by TheSpotConlon » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Joe,

I've been downloading your robot clips for some time now, and there have definitely been some real high points. I'm glad you found us over here, because I think you'll find that we're quite the robot connoisseurs! Sometime in the next couple of days I'll go through my collection of your clips and pick out my favorite robot bits, sharing what I think have been your high points. I'll spend some time outlining the moments that could use improvement, or the things which have yet to be included but could make your work better and more appealing to your fans.

I'll say right now that I'm a fan of your work, and I'll try to be as thorough as possible so that I can help steer your future videos in the right direction.

--Spot

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by TheSpotConlon » Fri May 01, 2009 6:28 pm

I was going to try to do this for all of the videos I have of yours, and then post it as one long entry, but since I've only got one analysis done right now I'll just put this up and go with the next one when I'm finished writing them up. I think I've got about eight of the girls, and I'll try to get to each one of them with a breakdown of what goes right and wrong in each. Just wanted to say first that there are some great robot moments in each one, and I'll highlight all of them as I go through. So we'll start with the first girl I downloaded, which was...

Taylia

She gets the voice down! I think she is the only one of the girls that I've seen who really understands how a “pre-programmed” fembot might talk. It's not a straight monotone, but there's something off about the voice. I guess it's sort of the “quirky” tones we were discussing this week: pauses in odd places, a lack of vocabulary, words that sound the same no matter where they are placed in the sentence. When she states things like “why don't you give it for a try,” it comes out more as “why don't–you...give it for a...TRY!” It's fantastic, and incredibly artificial.

She's also great at the moment where you cycle through her emotions. There's something very robotic about showing off the states with nothing behind it. It was very erotic, and very true to the fetish, and I guess can only be done when the girl starts off knowing that she's a robot. Girls who have to have it revealed to them that they are a robot can't pull this trick off. Likewise, the orgasm sequence works because she does it so robotically. No expression, throes of passion, and then nothing. Like it's just another program she's running. Her last speech is fantastic, like a sales pitch programmed into her brain by the factory.

The one thing that really bugged me, though, was that she kept doing that thing with her hands that most girls playing robots tend to do. She's not a Barbie Doll with molded hands, just a robot, and one that is supposed to look exactly like a human. The girl in the videos should be overly formal and possibly a little unnatural, but the cupped or rigid hands are a massive bugging point. Maybe when the girl is sitting she can have a straight back, feet on the floor, and hands resting on the legs comfortably. Most anything else looks wrong.

fnord
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by fnord » Sat May 02, 2009 2:16 am

Hi Joe

I have bought many of your clips over time, starting with your very first
one which I really like and still have. However as of late and did think
about writing you.

1. How you have the site is very chaotic, girls mixed up all over the place, too many clip formats. I tend to see 8 clips of the same thing in different
formats as a negative one or 2 would suffice (just my opinion).

2. Content, they are always (or most always) the same script. You can read some of the stories that members have posted here to get the pulse of what content would be appropriate and make good content.

3. I find the clips to be extremely brief being cut off in mid action or thought line. This has actually pissed me off on many occasions.

4. Value for money. Yes this is a major point as the economy squeezes us all. I find my self (probably among the lucky) having about $20 a week to blow on clips possibly $40 if I really want something. Sorry to say I have looked at your site times and passed up your offerings. While the fembot stuff is a small knish and it is sometimes hard to find there really just is not the quality i'm looking for at you site.

5. Tattoos (my opinion) just DON"T.

6.Bed fellows are you aware (and I know this may steam some others up, but it is my opinion) that clips 4 sale (the only access to your clips that I am aware) of is funneled through Israel. This incurs an exchange fee (at least for me) I do not like sending monies to a country that has a Zionist agenda (not to be confused (AS IT WILL BE) with Jewish, oh let the politically corrupt start the flaming).

7. Have you thought about a value type subscription like hypno lust has?

8. when are we going to see more of "scarlet" the first girl, cute and funny. sorry but you have had some real scants on there at times.

well that's my thoughts
"I have seen the fnords"