Comission Info

News about content for sale and subscription sites.

Comission Info

Postby Nathan » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Please look down, thank you.

Tek~ (formally known as Nathan :P)
Last edited by Nathan on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby EvangelinevonWinter » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 am

is there A page where i can see your work?
I would love to discuss maybe having some work done for future website/covers
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

Postby Nathan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:46 am

whoops sorry about the late reply, here's one of my DA sites :D

Nathan

http://mctek.deviantart.com/

Re: Comission Info

Postby Nathan » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Postby dale coba » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:23 am

I have a few short story ideas that could benefit from your treatment
- but a few questions to clarify

• Could I also get copies of my images without the word bubbles and text? (I'm interested in utilizing mouseover events to pop-up the text)
  • I'd like to see how much detail you would want to put into your pages, and into panels on pages divided in 2,3,or 4
  • With Metrobay Comix or custom videos, we know we should not distribute copies - I would like to share mine, even to encourage a writer or video producer to develop the themes further
If sharing is okay, I would like to encourage collaboration within FC, to share ideas, and the cost, and compose stories we'd like to see.

Without the bubbles, and with an extra alternate panel or page, collaboration can even occur when contributors want to see crucial differences in the nature of the story (hero vs. villain; built vs. transformed)

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Postby Nathan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:10 pm

My bad, sorry for the really late reply, real life issues kicking me hard, let me see here.

Could I also get copies of my images without the word bubbles and text? (I'm interested in utilizing mouseover events to pop-up the text)

Generally I send raws of rendered pages as a means to show progress, most of the time those raws have not had any postwork done to them, so they are pretty rough from the final completed page or image.

I'd like to see how much detail you would want to put into your pages, and into panels on pages divided in 2,3,or 4

I try to put in as much detail as i can according to how you want the comic to flow and so forth, While i don't do panel work typically seen in traditional comic book work you can add up to 4 panels per page, especially when you need to tell alot in one page. The trick is finding a good middle ground on those type of pages, so that you have a good balance of clean thought out shots and shots that move the story along.

With Metrobay Comix or custom videos, we know we should not distribute copies - I would like to share mine, even to encourage a writer or video producer to develop the themes further
If sharing is okay, I would like to encourage collaboration within FC, to share ideas, and the cost, and compose stories we'd like to see.

Actually we already had major problems with people stealing from Metrobay Comix and myself. We already had to ask to have files taken down from the torrent forums and from our own FTP as well. This is something i did talk to Metrobay Comix owners Doc Robo and Finister Foul, and we do not believe it is a good idea at this time to offer content in that way as both myself and Metrobay Comix have just started our small businesses.

Postby Nathan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Here also a test image I've been working on. Atm I trying to work on the kinks on the glowing seams. Having some luck. Let me know what you think.

Tek~

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Looks damn awesome, even for a test. :D

Postby Stephaniebot » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:54 am

Looks pretty good to me too
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby Brytestar » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:22 am

I agree it does look good. Thank you for sharing that.
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

Next

Return to Commercial Updates