Visceral Black.... sexy ASFR fan-supported series

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by WinterRose » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:40 am

I nave not wished more than now that I were living in tokyo to volunteer my services as an actor for this. As it is... if you need any voice over work or voice acting done, I do good quality work, and am a rather versatile voice. I'm looking to be a voice actor for animated series and features someday, then branch out into on camera acting as well. (Still looking for my big break) Ahh well. Best of luck with this project! I'll be keeping an eye on this.

visceralpsyche

Post by visceralpsyche » Thu May 21, 2009 5:45 am

Hi all,

sorry for my long absence but I've been rather busy with work of late and haven't had much time to pursue Visceral Black further.

The good news is, I will shortly be meeting with a company who I hope will be amenable to helping co-finance Visceral Black, so perhaps in the near future I will have some good news in this regard.

Rest assured it remains in my thoughts and I am still developing it!

Cheers,

Paul

visceralpsyche

Post by visceralpsyche » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 am

I've started a Twitter feed for Visceral Black. If you're a twitterer, you can follow me via @visceralblack

My aim will be to disseminate info about the Visceral Black robot series, but also to tweet about sexy fembot stuff as well, so if you have news you want me to retweet by all means send me a tweet!

Beyond that you can also follow my @visceralpsyche account and if you are politically inclined, my @paulleeming account which is mostly personal thoughts and observations, with no holds barred.

As for Visceral Black, not much to report yet, the meeting I mentioned in my last post fell through unfortunately. On my day to day film business though, things are going to be moving in an interesting direction in the next few months. Can't say too much yet publicly but the direction is going to give me a LOT more flexibility in what I'll be able to shoot.... 8)

Cheers,

Paul

visceralpsyche

Post by visceralpsyche » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Hi all, it's been WAY too long between posts here :( I'm so sorry!

Happy 2010 to everyone!

I have some good news - I have potentially (nothing's for sure until the money's in the bank, as with all things film related) secured full funding by an angel investor for the first episode of Visceral Black.

However, this particular project is currently second in line to a bigger funding opportunity that has come up, which is ALSO fembot related; namely the third and final part of my short robot trilogy, entitled "Maria".

I will post more about that in a separate thread but for now I just wanted to say that I am still deep into this project and it WILL get done one way or the other, THIS YEAR.

Cheers all!

Paul

visceralpsyche

Post by visceralpsyche » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:39 am

Hey all, don't know if you've seen it but there is a new service started up called Kickstarter that is a potential way to fund Visceral Black episodes and/or any other fembot oriented movie stuff:

http://www.kickstarter.com

The only problem (for me) is that currently they only allow U.S. based people to start projects, due to being run through the U.S. arm of Amazon. I have started two accounts there (Visceral Psyche and Visceral Black) in preparation for the day they allow international projects to start, but in the mean time, if someone like Robotman or Kishin (for example) want to start one on my behalf (eg. under the Fembot Central banner) to fund say the first Visceral Black episode for US$5,000 over a 90 day pledge period, it might be a great way to get started!

If this sounds like a doable plan, then let's discuss it further and figure out exact pledge remunerations (like $50 gets you a Blu-ray at the end of the project and thanks in the credits, $1000 gets you Executive Producer status etc).

Thoughts?