Condors Corner Vimeo Site

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Condor621
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Condors Corner Vimeo Site

Post by Condor621 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:21 pm

Not to spam the board, and I never thought I would be posting in THIS header... but Condors Corner is up and running on Vimeo. All of my old stuff is up, and some new content as well. Enough of building a site, back to writing stories!

https://condorscorner.vhx.tv/

Bane

Re: Condors Corner Vimeo Site

Post by Bane » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:02 am

Hi Condor,
I love the site and the new content! Emergency Repair was a great story.
Just one question: Most of the videos listed under Older Works are not accessible, even though I am subscribed.
Is this intentional, and if so, how can I access these videos?

I'm glad you found a way to host your work without any issues.
Hope to see more great content in the future!

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:37 am

Bane wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:02 am Hi Condor,
I love the site and the new content! Emergency Repair was a great story.
Just one question: Most of the videos listed under Older Works are not accessible, even though I am subscribed.
Is this intentional, and if so, how can I access these videos?

I'm glad you found a way to host your work without any issues.
Hope to see more great content in the future!
Thanks for the heads up, let me change the access settings... Vimeo is still new to me, and some of it is kinda clumsy regarding uploading and organization..

DONE, forgot to check the distribution boxes for Subscribers... Thanks!

I'm just finishing updating Chapter 2 of Nikita, I had to get rid of some of the sub-par scenes and revamp some stuff, it'll be ready to upload today. And then I'm working on completing Season 1 of Bravery is not an algorithm.

At that point, new story every week hopefully!

Bane

Post by Bane » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:56 am

That fixed it, thanks!

If you're looking for suggestions for new content, I'd also love to see some shorter videos with more focus on malfunctions and less story, like "Bad Robotgril" or "Cooking with Kimberly".
Of course I'm also looking forward to what Nikita's story is gonna bring!

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:06 am

Bane wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:56 am That fixed it, thanks!

If you're looking for suggestions for new content, I'd also love to see some shorter videos with more focus on malfunctions and less story, like "Bad Robotgril" or "Cooking with Kimberly".
Noted and... working on something now.. a throwback to one of my first audio only stories.

Yeah, as a writer I try to "flesh out" stories, but shorts are probably going to be a large part of what I do now that I have a real site to maintain. Longer format stories are also FAR harder as its difficult to get consistency with characters over 20+ minutes of footage/content. I just finished re-doing Ep. 2 of Nikita, because while it was "good enough" at the time, I didn't like how it looked. I think its WAY better now... and "Emergency Repair" started out as a 10 minute vignette and just... happened. Same happened with the Sara story. I think I need an editor.. :D

Thanks for subscribing, man. Knowing people are really interested and hopefully enjoying my work makes it fun and very worth doing!

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:00 am

Bane wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:56 am That fixed it, thanks!

Ask... and you shall receive! LOL

Uploading a new short, "Refurbished Beauty". I think it'll be a "Crowd Pleaser"

Anderson88

Post by Anderson88 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:02 am

Hi Condor, love the new site as well! Was wondering if you could also add your "SIM 514-E Series" of videos? That series of vids has a fembot trope that I like (power management, struggling with loss of power), and I hope you explore that more with your future vids.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

Yep, I'm reworking that one to make the character consistent, but I'll put the older version in the "old Stuff" library. :thumbsup:

Bane

Post by Bane » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:03 pm

Condor621 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:00 am
Ask... and you shall receive! LOL

Uploading a new short, "Refurbished Beauty". I think it'll be a "Crowd Pleaser"
That one's really good! I love how well you got the malfunctioning speech effects to work with the video.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:47 pm

Anderson88 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:02 am Hi Condor, love the new site as well! Was wondering if you could also add your "SIM 514-E Series" of videos? That series of vids has a fembot trope that I like (power management, struggling with loss of power), and I hope you explore that more with your future vids.
I just remastered Sim 514-E first scene... I think you're going to appreciate the improvement...

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:33 pm

A remade and improved (I hope) version of "SIM-514 System Failure" Titled "The 900 Crisis: Emma 922" that should be finished soon... and A here's a trailer for a story that will be starting up as soon as I can finally finish Nikita's Season .

Its a prologue to a new Series that ties in with several other storylines I've created.

https://streamable.com/4t7ozo

Enjoy

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:32 pm

Getting ready to drop something that I think anyone that frequents this board will really enjoy....

urgoode

Post by urgoode » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:36 pm

Do tell.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:22 am

urgoode wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:36 pmDo tell.
New story titled "Car Wash"... yeah, yeah, its a genre standard from a million stories, but I don't know if its ever been done in "realistic" video form. Anyway, its uploaded in the "Short Stories" section. Hope you enjoy..

As one of the guys here that's been super supportive of the content I'm putting out... please let me know if the "shorts" aren't "Short" enough LOL. I have ideas and a theme outline in my head, and next thing I know (well, 3-4 days later), I have a 15 minute video to cut, edit, and track. I just didn't care much for the very static one shot vids I made earlier, they were uninteresting to me but the idea of 5 minute shorts would be interesting (Maybe cut some stories up??) and be WAY less demanding time and money wise as every tool is based on minutes of content created... The 900 Trailer is short, because it was meant as a prologue for another story and I thought it came out REALLY nice.

Either way, lemme know!

Anderson88

Post by Anderson88 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:24 pm

"Car Wash" looks great!! These AI tools are definitely improving, and it's nice to see this audio story get the video treatment (and a happier ending).

Personally, I like the shorts you're making, they're a good length as-is. If it helps your process and gets a variety of stories out faster (not that you need to work faster, def take your time), I'd say you should pursue that length.

Love your new 900 series, too!

urgoode

Post by urgoode » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 pm

Fantastic work! That being said...

Larger cup sizes? C'mon, these are fembots.
At the least, somewhere between a C or D.

Am I wrong?

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:46 am

urgoode wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 pm Fantastic work! That being said...

Larger cup sizes? C'mon, these are fembots.
At the least, somewhere between a C or D.

Am I wrong?
Well, I am ALSO a huge fan of huge racks... but getting consistent character appearances are already so hard to do. Thats why I'm re-doing some of my older work, I think consistent characters lends to the suspension of disbelief and helps be more... immersive? than when the appearance of a main character fluctuates wildly from episode to episode. Hell, I had a nightmare of a time getting Brook reasonably similar and consistent throughout the story "Emergency Repair".... Same with Nikita in earlier eps.

Stay tuned for another new series starting, first video uploaded to the site. The series is titled "Showroom Tour". Taking a break from busting the girls up, and giving a story from a different perspective... And yes, the last couple of Nikita Vids are almost done to complete that story arc. And then its a brief hiatus for R&R...

urgoode

Post by urgoode » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:36 pm

Knew I was right. :)

Understandable explanation.

Keep doin' what you're doin'.