Saya Does Commissions!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Saya
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Saya Does Commissions!

Post by Saya » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:34 pm

There we go!

Feel free to send me a private message here on FBC, an e-mail at the above link (though I don't check my emails as often as I should > w o) or message me on Discord in a DM (Saya #8416) if you want to get in touch with me!
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

Saya

Re: Saya Does Commissions!

Post by Saya » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:40 am

BUMP!

A Fembot Central-exclusive slot is now open! I mostly work through Discord, but I want to make sure that the fine folks here at FBC get a chance to get a commission slot! Details are above~!
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

Saya

Re: Saya Does Commissions!

Post by Saya » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:23 am

The FC-exclusive slot is now closed!
- William Wordsworth