Dee's '19 Sexy MP3s - MARCH 16th SALE! SALE & CONTEST!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.

3/9/2019

Postby Sweet Delilah » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:00 pm

FILES HAVE BEEN UPLOADED TO CLIPS4SALE!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/77285/sweet-delilah-s-robot-delights/ <<< You can find them all here!

New MP3 tomorrow, perhaps... Any suggestions?

Re: Dee's '19 Sexy MP3s Updated March 3rd Transformation, Er

Postby Stephaniebot » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 am

Not that I'm your purchase market, but...

Woman goes to some 'cool' new health centre she's been told about, and either voluntarily, or involuntarily gets turned into a fembot. Could do the process if desired, and she could certainly have 'fun' with her new body afterwards. Could even have a temporary malfunction that needs fixing, as it seems popular concept with a lot around here
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

March 10th Update

Postby Sweet Delilah » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 pm

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: An Intimate Moment with Dee and her new Pussy (8 Minutes)

Here is your chance to get to know the android behind these files a little more. I've finally had the new pussy unit I'm been waiting for installed and I'm taking it for it's first solo test run. No scripts, no rehearsals - Just a very intimate file this unit playing with her new pussy and reflecting on it as we work through a few little malfunctions and glitches here and there on this unit's way to orgasm. Come enjoy it with me!

$7.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S

-----

Stephaniebot - That idea is actually very inspiring... I might have to try it out!

Dee's '19 Sexy MP3s - March 16th - SALE! SALE! SALE! CONTEST

Postby Sweet Delilah » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Greetings, everyone. No new file this week as this unit is running intensive system checks and server de-f-f-f-fffrag [{AHEM}] b_UT!!! But!

This week I am r-r-r-RUNNING A SALE! Any single file from my library for $3.99. ANY TWO FOR $5.99!

This includes my Pre-2019 Library as Well!

To take advantage of this sale, Send This Unit A Message On Niteflirt with the title of the file(s) you wish to have. I will send you a pay-to-see mail with those files at the discount price.
(I am sorry Clips4Sale does not allow for such promo-o-o-tions)))

AND!

One out of every ten customers will receive one customized recording, just for you [user name here]. (Delivered by the end of the month)

Customized recording can be of a blowjob, vaginal or an-a-al sex! Further cum-tomization options will be available at this unit's discretion!

Saaaale and contest run until midnight THURSDAY, March 21sssst

Haaaaave a g-g-g-g-goood week!

Previous

Return to Commercial Updates