Dee's Sexy MP3s: JUNE 14 - 2 Files, Wireless Pussy! Effects!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.

Feb 15th

Postby Sweet Delilah » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:28 pm

NEW! :lovestruck: Come Home Soon, Master - Human Emulation (~7.5 Minutes)

You find the recorded log of a pleasure Fembot who has been left alone by her master for several days. She talks about missing him, reflecting on how the programs he has installed on her has caused emotions to invade her mind. In a fit of desperate, horny loneliness she goes to the bedroom and uses several of her sex toys (vaginal and anal) all while calling out for her master to come home and wishing he was watching on the in-home security cameras.

$7.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S (Coming Soon)

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: Come Home Soon, Master - No personality unit w/ Errors (~7.5 Minutes)

Like the file above, you find the recorded log of a pleasure Fembot who has been left alone by her master for several days. However, this sexbot is much more mechanical and error filled as she uses her toys to masturbate in her owner's absence. Who would leave this poor, broken fucktoy alone so long? Poor thing...

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: Want both, Master? (~15 Minutes)

Both "Come Home Soon, Master" files for a discounted price!

[size=115]$12.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt

Feb 23rd Update

Postby Sweet Delilah » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:42 pm

NEW! :lovestruck: Becoming Your Fucktoy (7 Minutes)

Your excited wife leads you into the bedroom. You gifted her a "upgrade" for your anniversary and now she's housed in an entirely robotic body. As a submissive, she is incredibly turned on by the idea of you being able to control every last bit of her. You two get undressed to have sex and she gives you her control tablet. In the encounter you'll play with her breast size and sensitivity before fucking her tits, tamper with her libido and give her a good fuck before disabling her personality after she has a small malfunction. Now completely robotic, you'll bring her to orgasm.

$6.69 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S (Coming Soon)

Re: Dee's 2019 Sexy Fembot MP3s! Last Updated Feb 23rd!

Postby The Thinker » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:47 pm

That was amazing. :hypnotized: I loved how you went from a person in the beginning to a soulless machine at the end.

Have you considered adding sound effects to your clips more often? Spa Day was one of the best clips I've ever downloaded.

Postby Stephaniebot » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:30 am

If anyone wants to buy me an entirely robotic body, I'd happily show my gratitude too lol
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby Sweet Delilah » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:08 pm

Thinker - I've been working with someone a bit about adding sound effects. Thank you for reminding me about it. I love the concept of sound effects, I just don't have capability to put them in myself right now.

I'm glad you liked the transformation. It was a lot of fun to work down to that baseline and be nothing but a shell being used as a sex toy.

Stephanie - You and me both, sister.

Postby King Snarf » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:53 pm

Can't wait until the C4S versions drop.

Postby kah-bot » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:41 pm

Awesome transformation! Just bought it!

Postby Sweet Delilah » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Kah - Thank you! I'm having more and more fun with transformations!

Snarf - I'm looking forward to that, too. I've had a lot on my plate and I haven't been able to sit down and familiarize myself with C4S again. I hope I can this week!

March 3rd Update! Transformation, Errors

Postby Sweet Delilah » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:43 pm

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: CIA Agent Transformation (7 Minutes)

As a CIA agent, I was trained to be the best. Powerful. Smart. Professional. So when I was approached about a new program, one that promised to make me one of the best spies the world had ever seen, I was intrigued. New technology, the claimed. A single shot of nanobots and a few small surgeries and I would become a perfect fusion of woman and robot. They told me my already heightened sex drive would be perfect for the program. That I would enjoy it, being able to fuck men and steal their secrets without worrying about getting pregnant or getting some disease..."

Nanobot transformation, installation of new hardware (breasts, genitals) followed by testing of new sexual units with various sized phallic machine tools (vaginal and anal)

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: CIA Agent Transformation (Critical Malfunction) (7 Minutes)

Similar to the above, however there is a malfunction where her legs cannot be reattached. They continue with the sexual testing, but as the intensity increases, her malfunctions build until she is forced to reboot. :oops:

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: CIA Agent Transformation (Double Pack) (7 Minutes)

Both CIA Agent Transformation Files at a discounted price.

$12.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S (Coming Soon)

-----

Re: Dee's '19 Sexy MP3s Updated March 3rd Transformation, Er

Postby kah-bot » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:01 am

Just picked up both, keep em coming! :)

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Updates