Mombot: The New Boyfriend featuring Nyxon

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Mombot: The New Boyfriend featuring Nyxon

Post by XXXMultimedia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:10 am

Mombot: The New Boyfriend
Length: 12 Minutes

Your mom, Nyxon, has been the best mother a kid could ask for. She’s always at your baseball games, makes the best apple pie, and even bought you a car for your graduation present.

You let out a “Hey mom, I’m home” as you walk through the front door. She’s already standing there to greet you. As if she’s been waiting for you to come home. That’s weird.

“Honey, We need to talk.” She goes on to explain, “I’m not really your mom, I am a robot. I was programmed to take care of you.”

You think she’s kidding, but she’s quite serious. “See look, I can prove it. Look at my microchip.” She opens her blouse slightly to reveal a tiny green PCB board between her big tits. But you’re not convinced. “I don’t believe you.”

“Faceplate removed.” You look back up at her. This time she’s removed the access panel covering the circuitry behind her faceplate.

There’s no denying it. Your mom is a fembot. Rather, “Nyxon” is a fembot. It feels strange calling her by her first name.

[READ MORE]

Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!