Fembot U Comic Idea!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Nathan

Fembot U Comic Idea!

Post by Nathan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:46 pm

Ok, I think it's time for me to make this College Fembots comic a real thing. I'm going to rename it Fembot University - it'll be a slice-of-life type of comic centered around a human student who discovers a girl she met on a chance encounter at a sorority party is secretly a fembot! This leads her to finding out about all the various fembots attending the university - and even a few teachers, to boot. There will be comedy, drama, maintenance scenes, reprogramming, possibly even some minor destruction / malfunctions.

I've got a few people interested in making this happen. Normally, I charge $70 for a comic page. With people who agreed to help pay for that, we're looking at 1-2 pages a month. Cal will be doing some flat colors on them for free, for an extra added punch. Two people splitting up a page's cost means $35 each. The more people willing to kick in, the more pages we can get cranked out a month. In addition, I'm going to need some characters for this comic, so the earlier you get in and commit, you might even be able to get one of your OCs in the comic. Note though that there are only 20 fembots in the comic total.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to shoot either myself or Cal a DM, and we'll do our best to get you what you need.
we're also having a disscussion about the story and characters over on my stream which you can find here: https://picarto.tv/Tek

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Fembot U Comic Idea!

Post by TheShoveller » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:26 pm

Cal is me, BTW. Ask him or me questions, either here in the thread or in a private message or whatever.