What the appearance of the female robot will be?

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Question...

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:32 am

I know there may be some that are probably looking purely for a robot for sex, and in that case simulation might be possible, though the AI needed to 'make the right noises' at the right time might still be ahead of what we currently have in that sense. But for most, they want something more than a robot that can simply have sex in their lives.

AI will catch up in time, and sex will feel like real sex, with a robot, but I suspect we are a little way off from that at present
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Stephaniebot

Re: What the appearance of the female robot will be?

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:22 pm

If you want to just remove the whole thread under the circumstances, please feel free to do so.

Equally, I do have the wonderful lady named Ani Erotika trying to convince me I should make a movie for you guys, in a full body robot suit. The latter, because lets face it, I am 60, so hiding my 'older' body would be a wise move. I would happily do so, if someone wants to make this possible, but as a part time worker due to my back issues, I dont have the cash to set it up myself.

If you do decide to remove, RM, I wouldn't mind if you put the latter comment into a relevant thread, though I doubt anyone here will want this old maid to make this, given the full robot look doesn't gain too much support around here.
Last edited by Stephaniebot on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stephaniebot

Potential full robot suit movie support?

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:02 pm

In that case, I'll tweak the title in the thread, and see if I can get any potential backers. Wont hold my breath, but I guess stranger things could happen?