Content Creators Need Your Feedback.

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
daphne
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Content Creators Need Your Feedback.

Post by daphne » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:39 am

FTR I genuinely couldn't care less if there's an actual message and/or who it's from. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. It doesn't matter either way, because taking the entire community to task for one complaint is still a garbage argument.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:50 am

daphne wrote:FTR I genuinely couldn't care less if there's an actual message and/or who it's from. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. It doesn't matter either way, because taking the entire community to task for one complaint is still a garbage argument.
As you pointed out to Kishin, lack of feedback has been a thing for years upon years on this particular forum. It's frustrating. I've had a page outside of this community that I put time, effort and money into with very little feedback outside of a couple of producers and a couple of people I'd call friends. I don't update anymore but it's not because of a lack of feedback, I realize that's just the nature of this particular part of this fetish.

I think you're right about the OP, it came off a bit heavy handed if you didn't know specifically what was being relayed and RM has in all fairness tried to clarify in subsequent posts but this thread has kind of gone off the rails with a lot of different things being addressed.

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Lithorien » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:34 pm

Robotman wrote:Do you not understand that this person wished to remain anonymous? What makes you think your curiosity overrides their privacy?

The lack of empathy in this thread has been shocking.
RM, with all respect, it's almost impossible to show empathy or respect to someone who not only made an anonymous complaint, but to even react to a complaint that only one person - or maybe a few if Kishin shared - has even seen. Obviously Kishin isn't a liar, and we know you've got the best interests of the community at heart, but I think what a lot of people (self-inclusive) are taking umbrage to is that all we got was a, "This vague complaint has been levied against the community, and instead of doing any due diligence to find out how much of this is validated by other content creators, we're going to try to guilt and shame our community into 'fixing' this possible issue."

While it's great that you and Kishin want to take an active role as go-betweens, there's a reason that mediators are never part of the group they mediate for. It's too easy for the group to see them as traitors, or holding a conflict of interest, and interpreting everything said in a bad light because of that. You want to act as neutral third parties, but that's not a possibility: You're embedded in the community, like it or not, and your words to it hold more weight because of that reason.

I personally wish the anonymous sender had come out publicly and said, "I/we are having a feedback issue. I/we don't get X, Y, or Z that we would need to consider continuing with the community, and I/we'd love to open a dialogue to find out what's going on." Much cleaner conversation, it wouldn't have pit the community against itself, and everyone could have cleared the air without putting you or Kishin in a bad spot like you are now. Now mind you, if someone wanted to fracture the community, this is definitely the way to do it.

All that's left for me is to say that this has left a very bitter flavor in my mouth. It's why I rarely posted to Usenet and avoided IRC, and apparently has continued on to the forums and other community areas. Disappointing.

Barbarella

Post by Barbarella » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:33 pm

Lithorien wrote: RM, with all respect, it's almost impossible to show empathy or respect to someone who not only made an anonymous complaint, but to even react to a complaint that only one person - or maybe a few if Kishin shared - has even seen. Obviously Kishin isn't a liar, and we know you've got the best interests of the community at heart, but I think what a lot of people (self-inclusive) are taking umbrage to is that all we got was a, "This vague complaint has been levied against the community, and instead of doing any due diligence to find out how much of this is validated by other content creators, we're going to try to guilt and shame our community into 'fixing' this possible issue."
This... this all the way. I must have spent the better part of a grand in ASFR content all in all, and the money alone should be all the feedback that's needed. If a company's sales go down, what does that company do? They go on social media, and find out what's wrong, they go on facebook, forums, twitter, Instagram and take the pulse of the community they are serving. The ideas and content on this forum alone should have content creators making money hand over fist, but the fact is, a lot of those content creators do their own thing.

The major reason i stopped buying as many videos as i used to is down to poor recording, poor lighting, poor storyline and poor acting, the storyline and acting, if it was fixed, would make up for the poor recording and lighting, there is MORE than enough content on here for ideas. However a lot of the producers dont want to go down the roads on this forum, they want to do their own thing. I can relate to that since i used to be in the adult ent industry until a few years ago, however to make consistent money from a niche like ASFR the basics have to be nailed down. If we did leave feedback, im sorry, but a lot of it would be negative, the utter horseshit that makes up over half of that C4S thread is indicative of how bad some of the "content" has become, and to leave correct feedback, you need to buy the actual movie? Yeah, no, sorry, id rather just not buy anything anymore, been stung far too many times.
Robotman wrote:My original request in all this was for people to start being more interactive in general when it comes to content being produced. And I was talking mainly to the lurkers who never post, many of whom don't even have accounts here, and only browse these forums as "guests". There are a lot of them.
The fact they are buying content should be all the feedback needed. The fact they may stop buying the content is also all the feedback thats needed.
On DeviantArt - https://www.deviantart.com/liavenuto
Admin of the ASFR FTP Server

Ani Erotika
Banned

Post by Ani Erotika » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:56 am

A modest reply from me, a humble content creator, in the form of a free fun video for all to enjoy... :twisted:

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/969245/F ... OT-ADVERT/
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon:

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:16 pm

Ani Erotika wrote:A modest reply from me, a humble content creator, in the form of a free fun video for all to enjoy... :twisted:

Stands up and applauds loudly. Absolutely brilliant, Ani, though I might have issues getting my cock out as requested! :lol:

Just loved the voice effects, the movements, and the attitude. Yes, I wished those voice effects had been available nearly 20 years ago, is all I can say!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Lithorien » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Ani Erotika wrote:A modest reply from me, a humble content creator, in the form of a free fun video for all to enjoy... :twisted:

Ok, see, all jokes aside - This is all that was needed (not a comment on the form of it - the fact that you asked for reviews is what I'm referring to). Ani, if you want reviews and feedback, the community will be happy to give it to you if you ask... which you now have, and now we know that it's something you find valuable. Hell, I'll give you one on this particular video, with the caveat that yes, we're all aware that it was a tongue-in-cheek reply/admonishment. (Also a caveat that this is the first of your videos I've seen.)

The audio quality is very well done. You displayed a mastery of audio manipulation and vocal cadence that lends itself well to the genre and your audience. The stiff motions and deliberate movements were spot on, with little to no "bounce" that tends to be a dead giveaway on muscle control. The content isn't really fair to pass judgement on from a fetish standpoint, but it's obvious that you have the fundamentals down for content to be built upon. On a personal note, I'll need to actually give you more than a passing look; you seem like you could be a top creator.

Ani Erotika
Banned

Post by Ani Erotika » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:16 am

why thank you, lithorien.... truly, with all candor... appreciation for your response. i am getting a vision...... i think we shall be crossing paths, in times to come. going to be a fun, stimulating, and fascinating one.... ;) till then.... 8)
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon: