I MASTERED THE MALFUNCTION- LEONAX9

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Ani Erotika
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

I MASTERED THE MALFUNCTION- LEONAX9

Post by Ani Erotika » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:29 pm

9:58 min - Nov 20 - .MP4 - 1.10 GB - 1920x1080 HD
MAIN TAGS- Real Doll Robo Robots Contortion PVC-Vinyl
$11.11 $10.00 (NOVEMBER SALE ONLY SAVE 10%)
Description
ROBO GOLD SERIES MALFUCKTION SPECIAL - SHOWROOM MELTDON OF LEONA MODEL X9 <3<3<3 This one is my best mother fucking malfunction video yet, I know I said it in my earlier videos a couple times as I was honing my skills... yes I got exited a couple times. Now, no bull, I have truly captured the art of glitching the fuck out to full breakdown, and in this video I proove it. Leona model X9 is my crowning jewel of total android collapse. Simple premise, no story line whatsoever it gets right into it immediately. I simply welcome you to showroom 8 (you are obviously in a high end store with various fembots in separate rooms on display) and introduce myself and give you some simple features of my model, until oopsie, it all starts going downhill with no coming back. If you like malfucktions, GET IN ON THIS. I have never looked more fake, blank faced, and artificial as in this. Almost no special effects, and ZERO fluff and/or padding. RAW fembot feast. Well, whatever, I will say no more. See for yourself, if you so desire. #robot #sci-fi #future #futuristic #fantasies #fantasy #fembot #female #acting #role-play #face-fetish #pretty-face #silver-hair #white-hair #fake-hair #hairstyles #hourglass #malfunction #female #sex-doll #living-doll #gynoid #glitch #breakdown #fail #droid-death #demise #fetish #pleather #vinyl #bodysuit #leotard #fetish-clothing #bare-feet #eye-contact #green-eyes #blank-eyes #blank-stare #blank-face #ani-Erotika #ani-kandy #leona #leonaX9 #close-up #android #AI #raw #showcase #solo-female #freaky #artificial #sterile #tan #robot-voice #robo-voice #voice-alteration #curvy #curves #legs #feet #lips #lipstick #twitch #cleavage #hot #mindless #helpless #airhead #bimbo #clueless #damsel-in-distress #female-desperation #robo #robots #real-doll
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon: