Sexbot.exe Upgrade Goes Wrong HD

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Sexbot.exe Upgrade Goes Wrong HD

Post by XXXMultimedia » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Sexbot.exe Upgrade Goes Wrong HD - Full HD 1080p MP4
Video Duration: 13:55

Terra Mizu is in need of repair. She has been malfunctioning and has been sent to a remote office across town to be repaired by a technician. He examines the fembot and lays her down onto the exam table. He places her new chip on her chest between her big tits. Just a temporary fix until a proper chip can be surgically installed into the fembot units.

She boots up, and things get tense as her BIOS tests the chip for compatibility. It’s a match! Terrabot is ready to run a series of calibration tests.

Aiden runs her through a series of movements to test her coordination, reactions and other natural responses.

Okay, so far so good. The customer is going to be really happy.cation that runs over top her firmware. It doesn’t actually change anything or effect the hardware. That’s what the codebase documentation said. Fuck it. I’m horny.

Let me just run this code through her terminal interface. There it is. BOOM, sexbot.

Now get on the exam table and fuck me!
Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!