Fembot robot lady lovers, here's a FREEBIE

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Ani Erotika
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Fembot robot lady lovers, here's a FREEBIE

Post by Ani Erotika » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:17 pm

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/812318/R ... a-FREEBIE/

Ok all my human, bionic, robotic, alien and God knows what else fembot fanatics... this one is fer yewww.... So... I am getting more in touch with my inner fembot. Truly. I know a lot of you are curious about my creations but are iffy on purchasing them for whatever reason (ie. Never bought from me before, don't know if I suck, etc). I know it isn't the money cause my vids are dirt cheap compared to other fembot creators prices. So for the vast array of reasons y'all might be antsy on taking a chance with me, I've created a freebie for y'alls enjoyment so you can get a taste of what I got. This clip isn't too long just long enough.. It's about a sweet fembot who has a crush on a toaster in the families kitchen who own her. The toaster breaks and they trash it... She goes and saves it and fixes it. The video begins to him 'waking up and her being right by his side talking to him. I hope y'all enjoy this. I'm sure I'll get very little likes and feedback but for those with a pulse do feel free to share your thoughts on it. #robot #sci fi #future #futuristic #fantasies #fantasy #fembot #female #acting #role play #face fetish #pretty face #all natural #brunette #hourglass #female submissive #sex doll living #ponytail #pin up #soft skin #self made #eye contact #brown eyes #ani Erotika #ani kandy #close up #android #AI #fantasy #storyline #theme #fembot #solo female #dreamy #freaky #tan #tanned bodies #little girl doll voice #clip #freebie #test video short story #lipstick fetish #lips #eyelashes #face
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon: