New Vid! Most haunting fembot movie you've ever seen

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Ani Erotika
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

New Vid! Most haunting fembot movie you've ever seen

Post by Ani Erotika » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:14 pm

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/808352/A ... OT-LOVERS/

ATTENTION ROBOT FEMBOT LOVERS
AniErotika

American / America And Great Britain

30:31 min - Jul 23 - .WMV - 1.77 GB - 1440x1080 HD
Adult Theater Robo Robots Role Play Mind Fuck
$13.13

Description

Ok... so I dont know how this one is going to go down.... But please hear me out. Being new to the fembot robo world, I am still getting to know it's smells and flavours and it is truly fascinating to me. So many different kinds of characters. Scenarios and stories. It's a vast and ever expanding creature. I am an EXTREMELY open minded person. I like to try various things and learn all I can about something when I dive into it. In essense, I am learning what sort of fembot there are and what ones or ones suit me best. So far I have morphed into: Clarrissa - the ultimate in the bimbo mindless doll sex robot, void of any personality or emotion. Somewhat primitive in a sense. Jerky movements etc Alandys - not quite as airheaded as Clarrissa but sex still not w the program. Malfunctions got her bad off too after she got dumped out the shipping truck on accident. Audrey - the most human like and serious of them all.. string sense of self. Has real self worth and will stand up for herself. Is part of a revolution for her kinds rights. Bianca - in the middle of the road. Has a bit if a sparkle in her eye and is much sharper then Clarrissa.. But is not as self aware and on the human level as Audrey All are sex robots though, and are extremely horny and live to fuck. I haven't gotten a huge amount of feedback but I have received some and so far it's a mixed bag as to what character I suit best and/or what type if fembot is the favourite. So still toying w this and experimenting. This video is... one of a kind I assure u. Unique af. I have NO clue what people will make of it. It haunting. And its very serious. No what u think of it throughout please at least watch like the last five minutes or so no matter what. It's haunting. I promise no one has ever seen a vid made w this kind of vibe and tone. This is like a short movie w real full out acting. Really curious what y'all will think Please comment your feedback, thoughts, opinions, ideas, etc.

#robot #sci fi #future #futuristic #fantasies #fantasy #fembot #female #drama #acting #role play #face fetish #pretty face #all natural #lipstick fetish #lips #eyelashes #brunette #hourglass #malfunction #female desperation #ponytail #pin up #glamour gown #soft skin #special effects #self made #edited #bare feet #eye contact #brown eyes #ani Erotika #ani kandy #evelyn #close up #serious #android #AI #fantasy #storyline #theme #fembot #solo female #dreamy #freaky
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon:

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: New Vid! Most haunting fembot movie you've ever seen

Post by 33cl33 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:23 am

Being that we're an odd little corner of the fetish universe, there's generally not much feedback :-(

Personally, I'm more of a fan of the Alandys-style stuff (scenario, wardrobe, character traits).

That said - the video description / preview doesn't really say much of what this video is actually about.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Re: New Vid! Most haunting fembot movie you've ever seen

Post by Lithorien » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:58 pm

This was god damned perfect. I left a longer review on the site proper, but this video hit every checkbox for me. It was also way more cerebral than what we usually see put out, and had a ton of effort behind it. I have to say, this particular video put AniErotika firmly in my personal top list, and she won't be coming off of that list any time soon with this level of content and execution.