Nessevil - Anyone bought from here?

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Toastdroid
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Nessevil - Anyone bought from here?

Post by Toastdroid » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:06 am

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12927 ... rch/FEMBOT

Found a studio with a bunch of robot clips that I'd missed cause it's only in the "fembot" category rather than "robots" (yeah, they're separate categories). Looks pretty interesting, was wondering if anyone has bought any of their clips before?

Monty

Re: Nessevil - Anyone bought from here?

Post by Monty » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:30 pm

I only tried one of them so I can't speak for all of their clips but I can go either way. The one I watched was called Testing out the new fembots or robots I forget the exact title. Anyway, there was no dialogue in the entire clip, I think the only sounds were during the pillow fight at the beginning and the grunting of lifting the fembots at the end. It says Hungarian so I'm guessing they either didn't know English too well or wanted to make it universally watchable. There are no open panels or beeps or lit up eyes, etc. So basically they go from like real people to just lifeless dolls with nothing in between. At one point both fembots are laughing at the camera which was a turn off for me since they weren't in like "human" mode, or whatever name you want to use, at that point. Besides that, it was basically a limp fetish thing where another girl was posing and undressing them.

It might have been their first time so I don't want to be too hard on them, they were attractive and for the most part kept blank faces. So I suppose it depends on what elements you like on whether I would recommend it.