LOOSE SCREW - A New Studio Dedicated to Fembot Content

News about content for sale and subscription sites.

LOOSE SCREW - A New Studio Dedicated to Fembot Content

Postby LooseScrew » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello, everyone! My name is Dave, one of the creators of Loose Screw Productions, a new studio dedicated to Fembot content for ASFR fans. We noticed that there are very few studios putting in the attention to detail required to make fetish videos of robot girls. We want to change that. We post robot videos, and ONLY robot videos. Not hypnosis, not magic remote control stuff, not incest, but actual ROBOT GIRLS.

Next week we'll start posting videos of some robots we have in the shop. We have a variety of fembots that can do whatever you want them to. We accept all form of robot requests, especially malfunctions, destruction, and reprogramming. For our current season of videos we're specializing in filming faulty fembots. We can repair them for you, have them scrapped for you, and more.

If you guys have any ideas for videos, comment them below! This studio is dedicated to listening to what you, the community, wants. We're big fans of the fetish too, so we're just as enthusiastic as you are! Comment below any ideas you might have for our first videos.

We are not taking customs until our first videos are posted. Once we do, these will be our guidelines:

- We only accept 10 minute customs.
- One fembot videos will be $150.
- Two fembot videos will be $300.

Of course, we will still post original content consistently. But if you want specific videos, those will be delivered within the week you order them.

We can't wait to show you guys what we're working on! If you want to keep up with what we're making, follow us at @loosescrewbots on Instagram!
Last edited by LooseScrew on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have a custom you'd like us to make? Email us at loosscrewfetish@gmail.com

Re: LOOSE SCREW - A New Studio Dedicated to Fembot Content

Postby KingJeremy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Welp, I'm in. Looking forward to picking up what you put out. Welcome to the board.

Postby LooseScrew » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 pm

KingJeremy wrote:Welp, I'm in. Looking forward to picking up what you put out. Welcome to the board.

Thanks, Jeremy! If you have any ideas for videos, let us know! And stay updated by following our instagram @loosescrewbots. Thanks!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:35 pm

Welcome to Fembot Central, Dave, and if you haven't seen it already, check out our Video and Art Ideas forum. ;)

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:43 am

Hi again Dave, I'm not on Instagram, so I can't find you there. Do you have a direct link you could share? Also, how will you be selling your vids? Through your own site or a site like Clips4Sale?

Postby KingJeremy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:18 am

I have a few ideas and scenarios I have been cooking up in my head for potential customs that I will send along soon. I'll probably send them after your first couple of releases to get an idea and feel for your style and can tailor them appropriately. As RM mentioned the ideas section is a good place to draw some inspiration as well. A lot of talented and imaginative people here to say the least.

Postby Windupdolluver » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:52 am

Has there been any progress for this studio? I went to Instagram when the announcement was posted here in Central, and have not seen any messages or content since. Also had an idea to submit and sent messages, with no reply. Is Loose Screw still on track or offline?

User avatarSilkscreen
Alternate account

Postby Silkscreen » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:45 am

Have her utter a line “I’m afraid I can’t do that, Dave.” in the outtakes at the end. :wink:

Postby LooseScrew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Windupdolluver wrote:Has there been any progress for this studio? I went to Instagram when the announcement was posted here in Central, and have not seen any messages or content since. Also had an idea to submit and sent messages, with no reply. Is Loose Screw still on track or offline?

We're here! We've made some posts on our insta. We start production tomorrow! Can't wait to break some bots! :mrgreen:
Last edited by LooseScrew on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby LooseScrew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Silkscreen wrote:Have her utter a line “I’m afraid I can’t do that, Dave.” in the outtakes at the end. :wink:

Oh man, that's awesome. As a massive Kubrick fan, I have no choice now! I promise we'll post our first robot saying that tomorrow!

Next

Return to Commercial Updates