Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

News about content for sale and subscription sites.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Postby Mr Freeze » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:22 am

After Angela Sommers, Christina Carter and Kendra James would round out my top 3. Each has their own particular take on the fembot mannerisms, movements and voice inflections. I’m actually working on a script that would have all three of them in it, just need to round out the story line and send it in. Probably will have Christina produce it as she has the best production capabilities for the type of vid I’m looking for.

Postby KingJeremy » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Mr Freeze wrote:After Angela Sommers, Christina Carter and Kendra James would round out my top 3. Each has their own particular take on the fembot mannerisms, movements and voice inflections. I’m actually working on a script that would have all three of them in it, just need to round out the story line and send it in. Probably will have Christina produce it as she has the best production capabilities for the type of vid I’m looking for.

Really glad to have a patron amongst us with your good taste. I keep saying someday but until that day comes I'll keep buying what you commission. It inevitably lines up with my interests almost every single time (freeze/living mannequin stuff was in my wheelhouse right along with fembot media when I first got into it)

Postby Mr Freeze » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:18 pm

Thanks KingJeremy, I appreciate that. I know everyone who enjoys this fetish has their own take on it.

Just so you know, the most recent script I sent to Angela is a “real doll” version of the Angiebot 6000. A lot of posing like a mannequin with some minor robotic movement. This script will really challenge her yet I know she’ll do a great job. She does the blank facial expression so well and the storyline and outfits she’ll wear will be phenomenal. I can’t wait for her to shoot it.

Postby KingJeremy » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:40 pm

That sounds fantastic! Good on ya. I hope she finds some time in her schedule to release that one and your others. I know she's been crazy busy.

Postby greneker03 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Mr Freeze wrote:Thanks KingJeremy, I appreciate that. I know everyone who enjoys this fetish has their own take on it.

Just so you know, the most recent script I sent to Angela is a “real doll” version of the Angiebot 6000. A lot of posing like a mannequin with some minor robotic movement. This script will really challenge her yet I know she’ll do a great job. She does the blank facial expression so well and the storyline and outfits she’ll wear will be phenomenal. I can’t wait for her to shoot it.

if only we could build and ship the box for her to start off in.. whos got a hammer?

Postby Ani Erotika » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:47 am

I am going to be in these lists one day..... i swear i will.....
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon:

Previous

Return to Commercial Updates