Belle's time off IS OVER!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
BelleLoxely
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Belle's time off IS OVER!

Post by BelleLoxely » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:35 am

UPDATE 2/25:

Man, I sure have missed you all! I have a couple days this week that I will be filming! I hope to get you guys some content out by the end of this week! Start saving those pennies and never stop shooting me your ideas in that idea thread. Its always appreciated! Thank you to all of those who reached out with their condolences. It was a rough bit to be honest but I'm feeling so much better and I genuinely can't wait to get back into my favorite spot in the world >>> right here in this community making content :lovestruck:

2/12: Hey everyone. I know I up and left you all for a bit. Know that I'm still thinking of you. My husband left for an extended work trip and then my grandparents passed. I've been out of town and having some emotional days. I hope you'll bear with me. I'm going to take the rest of this week of to grieve but I'm really hoping to be back and ready to work at the beginning of next week.
Last edited by BelleLoxely on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

wjbaines
Identification: Human

Re: Belle's time off

Post by wjbaines » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:42 pm

Oh, no, Belle! That's terrible! Obviously: focus on what's important -- we'll be happy to see you when you return.

BelleLoxely
Identification: Android

Re: Belle's time off IS OVER!

Post by BelleLoxely » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:26 am

Just wanted to bump this to tell you I'm back.