Belle wants ideas

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
greneker03

Re: Belle wants ideas

Post by greneker03 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:40 am

How about setting up a scenario where your lover has always told you that you were the light of their life. But you have a confession; you are wanting to leave and he/she is upset. Before you go, they offer you a coffee to help your former get past it all. He says the coffee has a "gold leaf" flavoring that you might enjoy.
As you drink it you seem to feel youre getting hotter inside your body and not sure why.. you begin to remove your clothing down to your underwear and not sure why you continuing to drink the coffee.

Suddenly you begin to stand and realize youre having problems moving.
your legs stiffen and working up your body, your partner shares with you what is taking place, as you look down to your bare feet , you noticed they are turning gold, and working up your body. it slowly transforms you into a very graceful work of art, but as your ex speaks with you, you realize your fate is sealed as he positions you into a standing living lamp pose, and to cap it off, places a lampshade on your head, then plugs you in and turns the light on..

You can work out the lighting behind your head to make this work. Heres an example photo
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxhist=0

BelleLoxely
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:42 am

greneker03 wrote:How about setting up a scenario where your lover has always told you that you were the light of their life. But you have a confession; you are wanting to leave and he/she is upset. Before you go, they offer you a coffee to help your former get past it all. He says the coffee has a "gold leaf" flavoring that you might enjoy.
As you drink it you seem to feel youre getting hotter inside your body and not sure why.. you begin to remove your clothing down to your underwear and not sure why you continuing to drink the coffee.

Suddenly you begin to stand and realize youre having problems moving.
your legs stiffen and working up your body, your partner shares with you what is taking place, as you look down to your bare feet , you noticed they are turning gold, and working up your body. it slowly transforms you into a very graceful work of art, but as your ex speaks with you, you realize your fate is sealed as he positions you into a standing living lamp pose, and to cap it off, places a lampshade on your head, then plugs you in and turns the light on..

You can work out the lighting behind your head to make this work. Heres an example photo
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxhist=0
I really love the idea of this one.. the paint might be difficult... but doable... but... would you prefer I were turned into a mindless robot ready who's there to forever serve her partner in all aspects that he desires rather than a lamp?

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:44 am

Lithorien wrote:Hello!

Honestly, I'm a malfunction and domination (but not humiliation) fan. The perfect "story" in my mind is one where a bot is dominating you, but starts to malfunction - denying it until the end - while slowly losing control and then getting even more strict to compensate.

I'm not sure if that makes sense, and I can expand if needed.
I'd love to hear more! Feel free to reach out to me via email. I don't have a partner to work with though which may make it difficult for this idea to come to life. But, if you can come up with an idea that involves just me, I think I could absolutely shoot it.

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:50 am

Sithlard,

I LOVED those stories and I WISH I could do those (especially the star trek one since I'm a trekkie myself) but unfortunately, its just me.. I don't have more people to work with but I bet some of the larger production studios could take on that project (the star trek on) if you reached out. It doesn't sound utterly difficult if broken down a bit to include only portions of the script to get the idea and gist. I hope you find someone to make it though, I would in a heartbeat if I could!

sithlard
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by sithlard » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:24 am

Thanks! I'm asking around, haven't gotten any responses yet.

sithlard
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by sithlard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:37 am

BelleLoxely wrote:Sithlard,

I LOVED those stories and I WISH I could do those (especially the star trek one since I'm a trekkie myself) but unfortunately, its just me.. I don't have more people to work with but I bet some of the larger production studios could take on that project (the star trek on) if you reached out. It doesn't sound utterly difficult if broken down a bit to include only portions of the script to get the idea and gist. I hope you find someone to make it though, I would in a heartbeat if I could!
Come to think of it, what about an MP3 audio only adaptation?

jknight_2000

Post by jknight_2000 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:52 pm

Well, since you are taking suggestions .... and that you are a solo act (?)

Here is a script idea.

Scene Location (Kitchen / Living room - POV camera view to create the effect of a second person)

You are sitting at a table waiting for your significant other to come home from work The candles are set for a romantic mood, while you wait.
(The door opens and your significant other comes in - easily created by sound effect).

You welcome the person home passionately with a simple greeting ("Welcome home", "Why hello, honey" - You are a buxom beauty, get creative)
The conversation continues where the person wants to ask you something. You are excited - not knowing what is going to happen.

The person asks you to marry them (but this is NOT a good thing). You ask surprised at first, but as your mind starts to process the question -- You start to malfunction, while trying to decide to answer the question. Is starts small at first -- a simple twitch of the eye. But as you start to process the question, your malfunctions start to get worse. You start to repeat words, twitching more wildly as you try desperately to answer his question. At the end, you do manage to mutter the words "yes I d...." as you completely short circuit and freeze in place.