Belle wants ideas

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
BelleLoxely
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Belle wants ideas

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:03 am

Hey lovers!

I'm settling back in from Holiday trips, snow days, and WAY too much time away from you all. I need a good tune up after all that swimming, sandy beaches, salted roads, and snowball fights! ;)

I've been missing you though! I'm reaching out for some simple video ideas to get my creative juices flowing again after such a break! Preferably, I'd like video ideas that don't require many props on my end and just me because it usually really is, JUST me. Just comment below if you have an idea you’d like to share

Some current video ideas I have:
A follow up to Bellebot gets hacked-- woman hacks in this time and plays
Something to do with gold body paint --- I'd love some ideas for this
Stripper Belle
Lap dancing Belle

Some current Audio ideas I have:
More Rory Rae compilations

Any other general ideas? I can usually expand on even a general idea pretty well. I love coming up with ideas for you all. And, I won't lie, I like that you like how my brain works!

It seems like you guys REALLY liked the Master Technician Video, if you can give me some more ideas, I'd LOVE to create something else you love as much as that one. Unfortunately, I do not often have Robin to work with though so I'm afraid those videos will be very few and far between. Robin does not want his face or identifying body parts on cam. Please keep that in mind when giving ideas and know that I don't have any local female models to work with :(

So... send those ideas! I will not be accepting props or offers to purchase props. As much as I appreciate those offers, I would HATE to disappoint anyone if I didn't fulfill your specific idea with your prop. If you have an idea in mind that involves specific props, my customs are extremely reasonable.

Anyways, I could use a spark, come get my gears oiled and turning again!

Much love!
~Belle v2
Last edited by BelleLoxely on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Belle wants ideas

Post by NatalieBayer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:32 am

I'd love to see a first activation scene or some reprogramming. If you had some kind of wiring that you could plug in somewhere on your body (such as the back of your head or into your wrist). Then have the other end in a laptop. This might require some other talent, but it woukd be pretty easy to hide faces for that. It would be fun to see your personality change as your owner applies software updates to your systems.

Same thing with first activation..powering on and speaking in a monotone voice until your owner gets through the initial set up wizard and then they could reap the benefits of a newly activated fembot.
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

hyperspace51
Identification: Human

Post by hyperspace51 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:13 am

Hey Belle!

Idk about everyone else, but I LOVE malfunction scenes, but more so the kind that occur during extensive use. Also, clothing usually matters too me: usually anything shiny, but not bodypaint (personal preference) bodysuits, things that look “artificial”.
In terms of scenarios, maybe startup and initial “use” as mentioned above? Love that kind of thing!

Keep up the great work!!

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Lithorien » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:56 am

Hello!

Honestly, I'm a malfunction and domination (but not humiliation) fan. The perfect "story" in my mind is one where a bot is dominating you, but starts to malfunction - denying it until the end - while slowly losing control and then getting even more strict to compensate.

I'm not sure if that makes sense, and I can expand if needed.

MrMagoo

Post by MrMagoo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:32 pm

I'm a fan of abrupt mode/personality changes, like in your Salesbot video.

say, really intense affection, then interrupted by some kind of notification or error message. Or obliviousness when in the wrong "mode" (like a robot being felt up or caressed while in Housework mode, and it not reacting or being confused until switched into Sex mode, then suddenly it reciprocates. Or accidentally leaving sex mode mid sex.) Social, Housework, Sex, Childcare; the modes can either be manually selected or set to auto-selected, but the auto-selection is really touchy and buggy.

Tutorials? The robot explains its various functions, then winds up doing a sex tutorial (that emphasizes how obedient it is), then switches to having unique auto-generated preferences for particular positions or acts.

sithlard
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by sithlard » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Would love to see a transformation from human to fembot, in dr robo fashion (http://mcstories.com/Authors/Dr-Robo.html)

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:40 am

I’m reading all of these and taking them in! You’re doing a great job getting those creative juices flowing! Thank you!!!!!

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:23 pm

sithlard wrote:Would love to see a transformation from human to fembot, in dr robo fashion (http://mcstories.com/Authors/Dr-Robo.html)
Wouldn't mind that done to me, either :D
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

sithlard

Post by sithlard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:19 am

Also, always wanted to get a custom shot of: https://www.asstr.org/files/Collections ... =Text+Only

Could be hard to do though. If someone can set it up, money is no object...

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:59 am

sithlard wrote:Also, always wanted to get a custom shot of: https://www.asstr.org/files/Collections ... =Text+Only

Could be hard to do though. If someone can set it up, money is no object...
Would be hard to do, for sure, unless you know someone who is really smart with CGI effects. Either that, or a friendly Borg, looking to assimilate a couple of humans lol!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

greneker03

Post by greneker03 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:40 am

How about setting up a scenario where your lover has always told you that you were the light of their life. But you have a confession; you are wanting to leave and he/she is upset. Before you go, they offer you a coffee to help your former get past it all. He says the coffee has a "gold leaf" flavoring that you might enjoy.
As you drink it you seem to feel youre getting hotter inside your body and not sure why.. you begin to remove your clothing down to your underwear and not sure why you continuing to drink the coffee.

Suddenly you begin to stand and realize youre having problems moving.
your legs stiffen and working up your body, your partner shares with you what is taking place, as you look down to your bare feet , you noticed they are turning gold, and working up your body. it slowly transforms you into a very graceful work of art, but as your ex speaks with you, you realize your fate is sealed as he positions you into a standing living lamp pose, and to cap it off, places a lampshade on your head, then plugs you in and turns the light on..

You can work out the lighting behind your head to make this work. Heres an example photo
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxhist=0

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:42 am

greneker03 wrote:How about setting up a scenario where your lover has always told you that you were the light of their life. But you have a confession; you are wanting to leave and he/she is upset. Before you go, they offer you a coffee to help your former get past it all. He says the coffee has a "gold leaf" flavoring that you might enjoy.
As you drink it you seem to feel youre getting hotter inside your body and not sure why.. you begin to remove your clothing down to your underwear and not sure why you continuing to drink the coffee.

Suddenly you begin to stand and realize youre having problems moving.
your legs stiffen and working up your body, your partner shares with you what is taking place, as you look down to your bare feet , you noticed they are turning gold, and working up your body. it slowly transforms you into a very graceful work of art, but as your ex speaks with you, you realize your fate is sealed as he positions you into a standing living lamp pose, and to cap it off, places a lampshade on your head, then plugs you in and turns the light on..

You can work out the lighting behind your head to make this work. Heres an example photo
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxhist=0
I really love the idea of this one.. the paint might be difficult... but doable... but... would you prefer I were turned into a mindless robot ready who's there to forever serve her partner in all aspects that he desires rather than a lamp?

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:44 am

Lithorien wrote:Hello!

Honestly, I'm a malfunction and domination (but not humiliation) fan. The perfect "story" in my mind is one where a bot is dominating you, but starts to malfunction - denying it until the end - while slowly losing control and then getting even more strict to compensate.

I'm not sure if that makes sense, and I can expand if needed.
I'd love to hear more! Feel free to reach out to me via email. I don't have a partner to work with though which may make it difficult for this idea to come to life. But, if you can come up with an idea that involves just me, I think I could absolutely shoot it.

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:50 am

Sithlard,

I LOVED those stories and I WISH I could do those (especially the star trek one since I'm a trekkie myself) but unfortunately, its just me.. I don't have more people to work with but I bet some of the larger production studios could take on that project (the star trek on) if you reached out. It doesn't sound utterly difficult if broken down a bit to include only portions of the script to get the idea and gist. I hope you find someone to make it though, I would in a heartbeat if I could!

sithlard

Post by sithlard » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:24 am

Thanks! I'm asking around, haven't gotten any responses yet.

sithlard

Post by sithlard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:37 am

BelleLoxely wrote:Sithlard,

I LOVED those stories and I WISH I could do those (especially the star trek one since I'm a trekkie myself) but unfortunately, its just me.. I don't have more people to work with but I bet some of the larger production studios could take on that project (the star trek on) if you reached out. It doesn't sound utterly difficult if broken down a bit to include only portions of the script to get the idea and gist. I hope you find someone to make it though, I would in a heartbeat if I could!
Come to think of it, what about an MP3 audio only adaptation?

jknight_2000

Post by jknight_2000 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:52 pm

Well, since you are taking suggestions .... and that you are a solo act (?)

Here is a script idea.

Scene Location (Kitchen / Living room - POV camera view to create the effect of a second person)

You are sitting at a table waiting for your significant other to come home from work The candles are set for a romantic mood, while you wait.
(The door opens and your significant other comes in - easily created by sound effect).

You welcome the person home passionately with a simple greeting ("Welcome home", "Why hello, honey" - You are a buxom beauty, get creative)
The conversation continues where the person wants to ask you something. You are excited - not knowing what is going to happen.

The person asks you to marry them (but this is NOT a good thing). You ask surprised at first, but as your mind starts to process the question -- You start to malfunction, while trying to decide to answer the question. Is starts small at first -- a simple twitch of the eye. But as you start to process the question, your malfunctions start to get worse. You start to repeat words, twitching more wildly as you try desperately to answer his question. At the end, you do manage to mutter the words "yes I d...." as you completely short circuit and freeze in place.