The Malfunctioning Assistant feat. Ludella Hahn

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

The Malfunctioning Assistant feat. Ludella Hahn

Post by XXXMultimedia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:21 pm

We spent a few days working on just special effects and another whole day with the sound design to really bring this clip to life. We were super stoked to finally shoot with Ludella, as we've really come to appreciate her dedication and work in robot clips.

We've been trying our best to incorporate any ideas and suggestions that you've guys have sent us, and couldn't be more grateful for your support. You have no idea how much we love shooting & writing these robot clips - they are some of our favorite. Please feel free to message us or email us with your honest opinions and critiques.

Fembot Assistant Ludella Hahn

Description (Read full text on Clips4Sale):
...Ludellabot's eyes flutter, "Stripperbot module detected. Module upload complete." Aiden voice activates her stripper mode, and after a few seconds, Ludellabot's expression changes. A big smile appears on her face, and she giggles, "Did somebody order a stripper? I'm here because I love to party." She begins dancing, but glitches again from her low battery. She falls helplessly onto the bed, and then shifts her head quickly from side to side. "Did something order a stripper?" she asks in a lower tone.

Ludellabot gets up and continues her dance, but her malfunctioning becomes worse. "Batt-ery low, please re-charge," she says. Her movements become more stiff, she often locks into place, and then whips her head around violently. The fembot falls onto the bed again, still shaking her head from the glitches, but picks herself up as if nothing happened.

The robot giggles, her body swinging in a perfect dance, but within a few seconds, her glitches come back. As her battery drains, her speech turns into stutters, she repeats phrases, her eyes wink out of control, and her mouth moves all over her face. Her jagged movements speed up, her body harshly shifts from side to side, and soon, she is completely out of control. Smoke leaks out of her body from a lack of power to her cooling system. She overheats, and with no battery left, she self shuts down. "I need to re-charrrrrrrrge," she says bending at the waist, her eyes still wide open, and a cloud of smoke whistling out of her.

Watch Trailer and Read Full Description
Last edited by XXXMultimedia on Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: The Malfunctioning Assistant feat. Ludella Hahn

Post by 33cl33 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:31 pm

:applause: :thumbsup: :dancing:
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Jazzfan

Post by Jazzfan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Hey all!

Clip looks amazing! Quick question just cause it's a personal preference of mine. Is ludella wearing heels at all in this scene?

Thanks!

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Jazzfan wrote:Hey all!

Clip looks amazing! Quick question just cause it's a personal preference of mine. Is ludella wearing heels at all in this scene?

Thanks!
The movie is shot in POV style at close range, on what seems to be a hotel room, there are no panned shots, so you can't see Ludella's feet throughout the movie (I don't think she's wearing heels though).

Corey Fantoccini

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:33 am

Jazzfan wrote:Hey all!

Thanks!
In a snippet where she was kicking her legs malfunction-style, she appeared to be wearing pumps, so I guess that's a yes.

Jazzfan

Post by Jazzfan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Thanks guys and awesome, Ludella's work is top notch!