Belle's 5/17 update new audio

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
BelleLoxely
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Belle's 5/17 update new audio

Post by BelleLoxely » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Videos hopefully coming out once a week. I enjoy customs so do not be afraid to reach out. https://clips4sale.com/120805/loxely-in ... 6f75a50bc7

5/17: Hey everyone! I've been really busy spending time with some of my FAVORITE sci-fi actors and actresses! I've been having a good time but I'm sorry its taken me away from you. Robotman and I did a little collaboration idea for you guys! There's 2 different scripts attached to the same characters, myself and A.L.I.C.E. He took my idea and ran with it. I think its pretty darned fab if I do say so myself. I hope y'all find it equally as fun!

4/29: Hey everyone! A few things of note!

Prices for customs will be going up a little bit, I know I know, I'm sorry. But, there's new equipment here in my house! And its working great!

I'll soon be working on a script with a new model. Fingers crossed! She's super cute!

Today I released a new video about Bellebot getting blackmailed. Belle has been caught in a compromising position.... Her neighbor caught her malfunctioning. Since androids are now considered illegal, she's at risk of being turned over to police if she doesn't please the neighbor. Unfortunately, some of Belle's programming doesn't allow for things like this... but, workarounds happen and Belle is able to allow her neighbor a temporary owner status. But, he was not allowed to cum inside her. When he does, Belle realizes she's going to be caught by her actual owner which makes her malfunction. Her poor little processors just can't handle the idea of it and she shuts down as he leaves her standing there malfunctioning.

I'd also like to take a moment and thank Robotman for an awesome audio script I released last week ago (sorry, it was my bday and I was distracted). He's made a modification to the script that is now 2 characters, including a southern accented robot.

There should be some more audio scripts coming out soon! I'll be recording them this week! Thank you for all your continued support!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12080 ... 6f75a50bc7

Much Love, ~Belle

3/7: https://clips4sale.com/120805/loxely-in ... 6f75a50bc7 New release: Customer Survey Interruption. In this video, Belle dresses up to surprise her owner. She informs her master that she's been having technical difficulties that day and connects with technical support to fix the issues. Once done, Belle begins to service her master... a technical support survey interrupts at the most inopportune time. This video is shot in simulated POV so that you can imagine that you are my master. Please use the unique link. It makes a HUGE difference in commission for me and the more I make, the more I can produce.

3/1: I did a fun short video for someone in this community. I love it and wish I could put it on c4s but they have a rule that it has to be 2 minutes long to upload it for sale purposes. I figured I'd share it in here and let you all enjoy. If you feel like gifting me a little bit of money for it like $1 or $2, you're more than welcome to do so to my paypal: bellecamamore@gmail.com or as a donation on c4s. Its not required to donate anything... just more like, if you'd like to help support the efforts, I appreciate it. But, while I have your snagged freebie attention, I'd like to ask that if you purchase from me on c4s, they are doing another promotion that helps out the models/producers to increase our commission amounts.https://clips4sale.com/120805/loxely-in ... 6f75a50bc7
Helping support your small little producers/models like me, helps me continue to make content for you all. So, if you can, save this link, and use it to purchase in the future. And, without taking up any more of your time, here's the link for you to enjoy this little freebie: http://www.mediafire.com/file/udybq4701 ... ntence.mp4. Drop a line and let me know you enjoyed it! I'll try to keep doing little things like this in the future for you guys.

2/26: If you missed my previous post, I didn't leave you (can't imagine I'll ever want to) but I did have some pretty heavy stuff going on. Robin is gone on an extended work trip so no one is available to help shoot for the next few months which is one of the reasons your ideas really do mean so much to me! Thank you for the idea of the marriage proposal that Belle doesn't know how to respond to! This new video has no nudity but is still pretty fun. I hope you'll purchase it! Another update, I'll be starting up on niteflirt as well and I'm hoping some of you will call and keep me company. I find I'm SUPER nervous! But, I'm also a bit excited! The last update I have for today is that I put in a stripper pole at my house :dancing: oh yeaaaa. I've come up with 2 ideas for that but I'll need a few months to find my rhythm there :lol:

2/2: Lots of snow days, sick days, real life BS days, and my other half is prepping for an extended work trip so I've needed to focus my energies over here BUT I'm still happily taking customs and open to all ideas. A new video was released today called Femtech live feed Q&A. I know some women are super curious about what it is like to become a fembot from human so I take some of their questions and answer them in this live feed version. Thank you to the person who created/commissioned this! I'm in love with how it turned out! You'll see me showing off my anal access port, and answering questions as to how I feel now vs before and I'll even show you what to expect when you cum as a robot vs a human.

~Your very own Bellebot v2 unit

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BelleLoxely

As always, please, reach out to me here, on twitter, etc if you ever have ideas you'd like to see make it into production. I'm just a one bot unit over here but as long as you'll have me, I'd love to keep producing for you. Your feedback, purchases, and even your excitement for new material or more videos keeps me going.

10/14: "Part 2 New Programming"

10/18: Technomercial

10/27: Clearance Belle

11/02: Bellebot Gets Hacked

11/02: Belle Learns the Truth

11/02: AUDIO ONLY: Storytime "Daisy" by Bellebot

11/08: Belle the Salesbot

11/14: K.I.M. Radio: http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic. ... 122#p91122

11/21: AUDIO ONLY: The Corrupted Dream File

12/1: Parts Service video

12/6: Belle's Real Face

12/6: Belle's Real Cum Face

12/22: Master Technician

12/25: The re-assembly of Rory Rae - audio only

1/12: Fembot Dominatrix -audio only

2/2: Femtech Live Feed Q&A

2/26: Belle's Marriage Proposal

3/1: Freebie link

3/7: Customer survey interruption

3/30: First Activation

3/30: Robot Doll Transformation

4/23: Audio only Into the Faraday Cage

4/29: Bellebot gets Blackmailed

5/17: Belle and A.L.I.C.E Scripts 1 and 2.
Last edited by BelleLoxely on Thu May 17, 2018 9:58 am, edited 41 times in total.

KingJeremy

Re: Potential new model - update

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:08 pm

Obviously very happy with this one. We've been discussing new ideas for future videos but the thing I love about this one is the blank stare. It's one of my "triggers" and Belle absolutely kills it in this video. Also that voice and bubbly personality are fantastic. If you do get this one make sure to give her feedback and suggestions for what you want to see in the future or have done differently the next time around. She's working on hand positioning and movement but as we all know that's a talent that takes some time to get right. She's also working on some ideas that involve props that should be interesting to say the least.

And as always, thank you, Belle.

BelleLoxely

Re: Belle's Twitter handle

Post by BelleLoxely » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Updating this to include a Twitter link for me.

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by TheSpotConlon » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:01 am

You're not getting nearly enough praise for your videos here. I just purchased "Belle Learns the Truth" and I thought it was wonderful. It contained the sort of malfunctions and robotic affectations that are prevalent in the stories here but never seen in C4S videos. The freeze while you fabricate memories to cover your artificial nature was particularly well done. I have become a true Belle Loxely fan. I'll have to gather my ideas so that I can commission something from you, because I wouldn't let a unit like you go to waste.

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:14 pm

Thank you so much for this ❤️!! You're making my little artificial heart pitter patter. Since I have found this little community, I've found one of the places I feel most at home. I'm still really really REALLY new to this genre and I know that everyone has varying tastes in what they enjoy seeing. I'm just a one android unit but I'll keep producing content as long as the community would like it ❤️.

~Belle

TheSpotConlon wrote:You're not getting nearly enough praise for your videos here. I just purchased "Belle Learns the Truth" and I thought it was wonderful. It contained the sort of malfunctions and robotic affectations that are prevalent in the stories here but never seen in C4S videos. The freeze while you fabricate memories to cover your artificial nature was particularly well done. I have become a true Belle Loxely fan. I'll have to gather my ideas so that I can commission something from you, because I wouldn't let a unit like you go to waste.

wjbaines

Post by wjbaines » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Let me just say I loved this one too (Belle Learns the Truth). The dialogue was pretty much exactly -- exactly -- my taste. Actually, it was uncanny since elements of the story resemble a story I started once and never finished. Never posted it, but Belle either intuited the general lines of it somehow or she made a really lucky guess. But then again, I guess we're all lucky she found us! Thanks Belle! You've made another fan!

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Well, you know, as an android I DO know my ways around computers ;) Kidding, kidding! I'd never hack anyone.... yet I guess people think its funny to hack me. Double standard, eh? :lol:

In all honesty, I came up with this idea specifically for Halloween. I wanted something 'spooky' and what could spook an android more learning that she IS an android. I honestly just let my imagination run with ideas. I'm horrid at written scripts.... ask KingJeremy up there. But give me a little leeway and I'm off and running with my imagination.

I am ALWAYS up to read new ideas. Reading stories is honestly what make those gears up in my head click and turn. I get my inspiration from my life and stories.

I love that you both liked this particular one because its one of the my favorites so far as well.

:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. I can only hope to keep making content the community wants to see for as long as you'll welcome me. :lovestruck:
wjbaines wrote:Let me just say I loved this one too (Belle Learns the Truth). The dialogue was pretty much exactly -- exactly -- my taste. Actually, it was uncanny since elements of the story resemble a story I started once and never finished. Never posted it, but Belle either intuited the general lines of it somehow or she made a really lucky guess. But then again, I guess we're all lucky she found us! Thanks Belle! You've made another fan!

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:02 pm

BelleLoxely wrote:... ask KingJeremy up there. But give me a little leeway and I'm off and running with my imagination.
Just wind her up and watch her go...so to speak

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:07 pm

Ahem.... I prefer to get my juice from coffee thank ya very much. Though, sometimes you do have to plug me in ;) Although, if you'd like to wind me up,.... There's a few gears inside my head that require some tightening up, lube, and general maintenance. Take a look for me?
KingJeremy wrote:
BelleLoxely wrote:... ask KingJeremy up there. But give me a little leeway and I'm off and running with my imagination.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:22 pm

BelleLoxely wrote:Ahem.... I prefer to get my juice from coffee thank ya very much. Though, sometimes you do have to plug me in ;) Although, if you'd like to wind me up,.... There's a few gears inside my head that require some tightening up, lube, and general maintenance. Take a look for me?
KingJeremy wrote:
Let me get my tools.

Trace Venom

Post by Trace Venom » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 am

Based on the feedback here, I'm very tempted to buy a clip from Belle. Seems right up my alley.

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:51 pm

If you look under king Jeremy's post about a possible new model, I *might* still have a little free thing up. Can't remember right now. Sorry.

BelleLoxely

Re: Belle's updates and asking for help in a contest

Post by BelleLoxely » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:58 am

Updates

BelleLoxely

Re: Belle's updates and c4s contest link

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:59 pm

New AUDIO ONLY file listed.

I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving holiday! I'm going to be traveling for a bit. You'll all be in my thoughts! Be sure to check out my twitter and join in the challenge! I'd love YOUR help choosing an ornament to represent the me that is Bellebot now that I know the truth about not being human.

https://twitter.com/BelleLoxely/status/ ... 4848453632

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:06 pm

Robotman wrote:For an ornament... go to the dollar store... find a cheap electronic calculator (preferably a round one), take it apart and hang the circuit board on your tree. :faceoff:

That’s a good idea! I’ll add it to the ideas list!! Thank you robotman!

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:55 am

Update 11/22: Audio File- workday fun- Added. Please read description in the store. There are photos and (very) short iphone selfie style videos that accompany this file with proof of purchase. FWD bellecamamore@gmail.com your receipt or email a screen shot to receive a link to these little extras.

BelleLoxely

Re: Belle's updates and c4s contest link last update 12/1

Post by BelleLoxely » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:12 pm

12/1: Parts Service

Is now available..... a personal favorite. I've enjoyed the hell outta making this one. Please use my contest link if you don't mind ;)

BelleLoxely

Re: Belle's updates and c4s contest link last update 12/6

Post by BelleLoxely » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:50 pm

12/6 update: Belle's Real Face

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:59 pm

12/6 Update 2 Belle's Real Cum Face

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Belle has some very cool and as far as I know, very unique audio content coming out soon. She's been a busy bot writing stories and working on the scripts for them. I hope you guys like what she has on deck.

BelleLoxely

Re: Belle's updates and c4s contest link last update 12/22

Post by BelleLoxely » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:05 am

12/22: Master Technician

This might just be one of my favorites that I've shot. Trust me, this is one you WANT to see. Reminder: Please use the contest link in the main post.

Thank you to one of you wonderful guys reaching out to ask about a custom. I love when you do. And, they are very reasonably priced.

Trace Venom

Post by Trace Venom » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:12 pm

BelleLoxely wrote:12/22: Master Technician
This looks like a "must buy".

If Belle keeps upping the ante like this, may the good lord have mercy on my wallet.

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:49 pm

Trace Venom wrote:
BelleLoxely wrote:12/22: Master Technician
This looks like a "must buy".

If Belle keeps upping the ante like this, may the good lord have mercy on my wallet.

I have so many ideas in the works that require Robin’s “assistance” but unfortunately he’s very rarely available. I’m so glad I was able to sneak this one in right before the holidays. I wish I was able to utilize him more often. And, it sounds like you’re liking my ideas, I hope to keep them coming for you!

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:45 pm

12/25/17: Audio Listed on C4S

First of all, Happy Holidays!

I couldn't think of a better day to release my audio script I've been working on! This is a compilation audio script with Rory Rae... here's the link to the preview in case you missed it before: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4mx53yr32 ... e_unit.mp3

I did write this script from my own head so please always feel free to shoot me a message if there's an idea perhaps I should shoot or write about sometime. I'm always on the lookout for anything that sparks the creative juices!

If you can remember, bookmark my contest link and purchase through there if you can for me! I appreciate it! Thank you all so much for your support. I endeavor to keep making content that YOU want :lovestruck:

~Your very own Bellebot v2 unit

wjbaines

Re: Belle's 12/25 update and c4s contest link

Post by wjbaines » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:22 am

Whoa. The audio clip with Rory Rae ("The re-assembly of the Rory Rae Unit") is unbelievable. It was 13 minutes of wall-to-wall enjoyment for me. I wish it had gone a little bit further, of course, but perhaps in a future installment. Anybody who has liked any of my recent stories will eat this clip up. Awesome script.

Thanks Belle and Rory! All gratitude to Belle and Rory!!!