A potential new model

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
KingJeremy

A potential new model

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:50 am

I sometimes visit amateur sites and gauge interest in amateur models trying out our fetish. I met Belle on one of these sites and we've discussed the fetish and played around with some ideas. She's done some photos, some videos and some mp3's for me. She's brand new to the fetish and is learning what my particular interests are. I've made it known to her that we are a very diverse community and we all like different things. Obviously this type of content isn't for everyone here but for those who are interested she wanted me to share a few of the things she's tried out so far.

Keep in mind she's new. She's already made tremendous progress with what I enjoy but she needs guidance for others tastes. That's what is so nice about working with her. She wants to know what it is we like. And she would love feedback on what she's done so far. If there's interest in her making other stuff she will probably open a clips4sale store to make that stuff available. If not we'll just keep doing what we've been doing. She hasn't made an account here yet but depending on what happens here she will.

I should point out that she is a regular woman, she's down to earth and not just about making a sale. She wants to make content that you want to see. If you end up interacting with her you'll see what I mean. For those that are familiar with GFE stuff, it's more like that.

Anyway, here's a link to her mediafire folder of a few things she's done for me. Hope you guys enjoy. If you have an opinion or feedback feel free to leave it here. Just be respectful, she's nervous about this but she enjoys the idea and really wants to get better and make content that we all can enjoy.

https://www.mediafire.com/?e8yhomf01we2n#myfiles

BelleLoxely
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: A potential new model

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:42 pm

ImageHey hey! So, I really just wanted to pop in and say hello. You'll know who I am now.

Jeremy's been taking a lot of time opening my panels to reconfigure me to his perfect lady. But, he didn't stop there. He left me with multiple memory slots so that I can reconfigure to accommodate multiple desired outcomes. My primary function is to make fantasies come to reality. And, while it may seem I'm just programmed that way, its completely untrue. Jeremy thought to give me quite a bit of autonomy with my artificial programming package. He really is the best :lovestruck: .

He outfitted me with a full background personality that's true to the world. I am a down home southern girl with a girl next door personality. I enjoy kik'ing and chatting. I honestly feel that the more I get to know you, the closer I get to making fantasy come to reality. So far, we've learned that I really enjoy having my autonomy to make my own decisions.

I'm super goofy. *I* think I'm funny at least, I blame the artificial humorous bones aka funny bones :rotfl: . I'm dorky and geeky. I love all things Who, Trek, Battlestar, and Hamilton. You can generally find me puttering around the house in some oversized comfy clothes, no make up, and in the kitchen. I believe in quality over quantity and I try to make every production as high of quality as possible. I do almost exclusively custom work so you won't find much of me floating around out there. If you prefer monotone and such, I *can* do it... but most of my clients prefer me being fully me as Jeremy here quickly learned.

I know I won't be everyone's cup a tea but there may be a few who like me for me. For those of you, I really genuinely can say that I hope I continue to make you laugh, smile, and cum for a long future. I've included some freebie photos and videos. For those who enjoy the recording named "101017", there WILL be a part 2 in video format ;)

Please, don't be shy... I don't bite (okay, sometimes...... I nibble, but all in good fun). I've ran calculations to ensure that my emotional receptors can handle any feedback thrown my way.

Much love :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

~Belle
https://imgur.com/iTVZZ4l

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:46 pm

Thanks for the welcome Robotman :lovestruck: I'm very much enjoying the pedantic nuances. Gladly learning more every single day. Plus, you guys aren't the only ones getting off when I'm filming ;) ;)

Hope you're enjoying and "enjoying" the content :wink:

~Belle

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Times up for getting those files for free! Don't fret, they'll be on C4S if you'd like them ;) There is a teaser video now available in the folder for a part 2 :) Much love ladies and gents :) I hope to talk to you soon :)

wjbaines
Identification: Human

Post by wjbaines » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:16 am

Well, I must say:

First, welcome!

And second, I am definitely buying, especially if any dialogue from any of my stories happens to get thrown in!

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Post by NatalieBayer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 am

Wow! I just listend to the sample and im in LOVE with your voice!! I cant wait to hear and see more :D
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:30 am

wjbaines wrote:Well, I must say:

First, welcome!

And second, I am definitely buying, especially if any dialogue from any of my stories happens to get thrown in!
I am ALWAYS looking for ideas so I will absolutely be going to look! That just might happen and I'm hoping it will!

BelleLoxely

Post by BelleLoxely » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:59 am

evil_boo wrote:Wow! I just listend to the sample and im in LOVE with your voice!! I cant wait to hear and see more :D
Thank you so much! As soon as I figure out the best method for uploading videos and clips for sale, I'll be listing them! I really and genuinely can't wait to make more :lovestruck:

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Robotman wrote:For all of Belle's fans, she's collaborated with Kim Coquette and me to help make a free audio recording for us to enjoy. :mrgreen:
I love these collaborations! Kudos to Kim and Belle! Great job on the script as always, RM.