Angela Sommers: "Private Lessons"

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Angela Sommers: "Private Lessons"

Post by 33cl33 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Haven't grabbed this one yet, but it looks promising!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/52461 ... Pierce+MP4
Last edited by 33cl33 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

KingJeremy

Re: Angela Sommers: "Private Lessons"

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:25 am

I usually purchase Angela's stuff as soon as it drops but work has been crazy recently and I waited until I got a break to get this one. Holy Shit! Story line and premise here are pretty good but Angela's performance is fantastic! She is getting better, like actually improving as if she might even be practicing and actively working at being a more convincing fembot. She was good before but now she's even better. She's drop dead gorgeous anyway but her blank stare and her semi monotone speech during malfunctions are to die for. Her acting has gotten smoother, the video and audio aspects of the production are both crisper, the editing has improved and the dialogue seems to flow better as well. I'd also like to mention that Anastasia's performance in this one made this video enjoyable as well. I liked her dialogue, her delivery and interaction with Angiebot was perfect and that accent was definitely a bonus. Also, bonus points for the comedic interlude in there as well.

Real happy with this purchase, thank you to the member who had this made.

Mr Freeze
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Angela Sommers: "Private Lessons"

Post by Mr Freeze » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:36 am

You're welcome and thanks for the feedback. I've been working with Angela on her Fembot mannerisms to my particular preferences as well as improving the storylines, settings and f/x. She's terrific to work with and the best part about it is she really enjoys the fetish. Working on a few more projects with her right now (not all Fembot though as I do enjoy the Freeze fetish as well) so keep an eye out over the next few months.