Fembot Patreon a failure and is closing down

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Fembot Patreon a failure and is closing down

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:17 am

In January we started the Fembot Patreon in hopes of being able to gather a small group of people paying a small amount to get a large movie. We were going to start big with a 30-45 minute fembot movie which included transformations, malfunctions, etc. we asked everyone interested in giving $5 to get a 30-45 minute movie. Since then we haven't been able to get past the initial contributions and while still $25 away from the first goal we couldn't make it.
I was hoping that people would line up for a $5 30-45 minute movie but you guys just don't seem interested so at the end of this month we will be killing the project.
since we never got to the first marker we never charged anyone for their pledges so you guys who did pledge I thank you and Im sorry we couldn't get this going.

it seems you guys are perfectly fine paying $20-$25 for a 20-25 minute movie but won't give $5 to get a 30-45 minute movie.

My other Pasterns have been going well and i thought this would be a great community to be able to put serious work into but alas it wasn't meant to be.

to those who pledged Im sorry we couldn't reward your contribution, but at least no-one was charged so thats a good thing.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

KingJeremy

Re: Fembot Patreon a failure and is closing down

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:39 pm

That is a bummer. I wish I had followed up, I think I had gone up to at least $10 when it looked like it had slowed down a bit. I had this project in the back of my mind but honestly had lost track of it as time went on. I know I wasn't super stoked about the first storyline but had pledged with the hopes that once that one had been made that others would be made that would be more along the lines of what interested me. That's not to say that story line was bad, I'm more team built than team transformation is all.

That being said, I know I and others are grateful for the titles you have produced for us and I am certainly grateful for the effort put forth on this project. I will just end up purchasing any fembot titles you happen to produce through custom orders with the money that would have gone to this project.

greneker03

Post by greneker03 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:33 am

I fully agree Kingfish, I was happy to contribute and its unfortunate others could not do the same.

AmpFetish
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by AmpFetish » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:39 am

Well, transformations aren't really my cup of tea. I think this fetish can get too split up to subscribe to a service trying to please all of us. I like malfunctions and fembots breaking down. I don't wanna subscribe to something that makes videos that are half about transformations and other junk.

This is why I like purchasing videos on a per video basis.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:04 am

Please log into your patreon account and delete your pledge if you need help doing that just let me know.
the Patreon will be re-purposed on may first and will start taking new Patrons. please be sure all pledges are deleted before then.
thank you
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Please follow this link:
https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar ... my-pledge-

in one window and open the patreon page in another window.
follow the stepos to delete your patreon.

This Patreon is going to be changed May first to reflect a new niche and if your pledge is still on the books we will not be able to stop the charge from going through!
you must log into your patreon account and delete your pledge.

the entire process will take less than 3 minutes and the step by step instructions are super easy to follow.

Because this patreon failed it will be changed to reflect a new niche come may 1st.
please delete your pledges before them.

I will be posting this frequently over the next 14 days but please do not wait..

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:09 am

OK guys the former fembot Patreon has now been converted into another patreon.
you must follow the above link and cancel your pledge.
I cannot do this for you.
you must must must log in and delete the pledge yourself.

https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar ... my-pledge-