New Angela Sommers clip

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
KingJeremy

New Angela Sommers clip

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:34 am

A new vid from Angela Sommers has arrived on C4S. It isn't showing up under the robots category yet but it is on her main page. I imagine it will show up in the robots category soon. I purchased it and have watched a good portion of it and it is everything we've come to expect from Angela. High quality, great freezing and blank stares. Her robot characters are getting better with each successive video. As always, thanks to the people who generously pay to have these made. Look for The Ginger Experience on her C4S store.

http://clips4sale.com/52461/angela-sommers-fetish-fun/

KingJeremy

Re: New Angela Sommers clip

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:58 am

Robotman wrote::mrgreen:
What a time to be alive, eh?

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:15 pm

Having just watched the entire 42 minutes, this is in the running for my all time favorite single girl fembot video! I can not recommend this enough and again, 42 minutes of Angela Sommers doing our thing for 15 bucks? I know I sound like a shill but holy shit.

Mr Freeze
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Mr Freeze » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Glad you liked it !! This was one of my commissions as well. If you like this clip, wait till you see the next one she has ready for her C4S store. It's called Angiebot's New Playmate. It's Angela and Akira Lane. Really awesome clip. Be on the look out for it !!

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built

Post by 33cl33 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:57 pm

:applause: :notworthy: :applause:
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Looks good, and at this price even I might get tempted :mrgreen:

wjbaines

Post by wjbaines » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:07 pm

Fantastic!

Indeed: "what a time to be alive." I see that that seems to be becoming a meme around here very recently. The last few months -- with of course notable exceptions -- has really been a period of comparative drought with regard to new content, sort of across-the-board. I'm sure I'm not the only one of us who has noticed this. It's really nice, and quite a relief, to see that new stuff is starting to bloom again in many different areas (commercial videos, audio clips, community-generated animations).

I'm a voracious consumer of all different types of ASFR media, while simultaneously being a minor producer of stories for this site. I hope to put out a new story by the middle of the month of March, in case anybody is interested. I only wanted to make that point to avoid being accused of being a whiner who just kicks back while exhorting others to do all the work!

All my thanks to those who are carrying us content-generation-wise at this moment. I salute you!

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:06 pm

wjbaines wrote:Fantastic!

Indeed: "what a time to be alive." I see that that seems to be becoming a meme around here very recently. The last few months -- with of course notable exceptions -- has really been a period of comparative drought with regard to new content, sort of across-the-board. I'm sure I'm not the only one of us who has noticed this. It's really nice, and quite a relief, to see that new stuff is starting to bloom again in many different areas (commercial videos, audio clips, community-generated animations).

I'm a voracious consumer of all different types of ASFR media, while simultaneously being a minor producer of stories for this site. I hope to put out a new story by the middle of the month of March, in case anybody is interested. I only wanted to make that point to avoid being accused of being a whiner who just kicks back while exhorting others to do all the work!

All my thanks to those who are carrying us content-generation-wise at this moment. I salute you!
I'm with ya on all of that wj, except the writing part. I find I can do a script outline for a commission ok but when I try to write it as a story it comes out flat.

I did however do a write up about this title on my blog. I don't overly pursue people to visit my page but if you're interested in my take on it it's at http://supersexyscifisirens.tumblr.com/