Introducing Sara

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
SweetlySensual_Sara
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Introducing Sara

Post by SweetlySensual_Sara » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Well, well, well... here I was thinking I was not allowed to promote myself on the site. This is rather refreshing!
Perhaps you have seen my post in the roll call section, but if not, here goes:
My name is Sara and I am new here. I am a phone sex operator who specializes in various different fetishes and kinks. I was first made aware of this group by a caller of mine. I didn't really know much about fembots until I spoke to him, and have since developed a serious interest. We have done a role play once before over the phone and now I would like to delve deeper into this. I am a professional audiobook narrator, too, with an excellent at-home studio and excellent post-production abilities - able to create exciting custom audios for you. Thing is, I don't know if that is something that this community would be interested in. If someone could let me know - or even just educate me some more on the topic, I would greatly appreciate it.

I can be found on NiteFlirt https://www.niteflirt.com/SweetlySensual_Sara
I can also be found on my webpage - http://www.sweetlysensualsara.com - on my website I do a daily blog as well as a weekly podcast dealing with different kinks and fetishes. The podcast premieres this Monday at noon PST and will be available on iTunes and Soundcloud soon.
I can also be followed on Twitter (@SaraSweetly)
Facebook Page: @MustLoveFetish
and Tumblr: Must Love Fetish

I hope you will consider contacting me and I sincerely hope I can give you what you need. And, lastly, I am here to learn, because I really, really want to know what makes you tick, so I can provide that for you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kisses,
Sara xo

SweetlySensual_Sara
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Introducing Sara

Post by SweetlySensual_Sara » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:48 pm

Thank you! It is so good to be here xoxo