Liza K Fetishes

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
zapped
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Liza K Fetishes

Post by zapped » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:27 am

Just thought I’d give a heads-up that Liza K Fetishes has released a sequel ‘The Dollmaker II’ which stars Liza K; Tessa; Tia Flame; and Kira Parvati. http://clips4sale.com/liza-k-fetishes-/ ... +Format%29 ...The clips starts out with an obligatory blow job from the recently transformed Tia-bot from part I, (actually shown in detail). The Dollmaker orders her to “go faster” at one point, and Tia has great “doll eyes” as she goes down on her master. Unfortunately, he has important work to tend to in his lab and orders her to stop. The scene changes to a broken Liza K (renamed model FJ180 since her transformation) standing in a masturbation pose with a plastic slipcover over her. Diagnostics have confirmed that she masturbated for over five hours and overloaded her circuits.

The scene changes to Liza lying flat on a table. This diagnostics portion takes up nearly a third of the clip, with the Dollmaker doing numerous tests and pretending to make various adjustments with an assortment of pliers and screwdrivers. Some of these trials include linking jumper wires between Liza and Tia. At one point Tia performs (simulated) oral on her co-worker, before inserting an adult toy into her nether region. There are several “Yes Masters” with Liza giving updates of her progress. Once she reaches 100 %, the scene fades.

Tessa arrives home to find her nerdy friend Kira studying yet again. She says she has a surprise, but Kira is reluctant to go. When she says that it involves a science lab, Kira eventually changes her mind. Tessa and Kira arrive at the Dollmaker’s lab, (Living Room) and he’s happy to see that his latest guests are attractive young women. He orders his bots to come out and they serve their guests some laced tea. Conservative Kira complains that the bots look slutty, but starts feeling the effects of the tea. Tessa is happy to see this, pointing and whispering, “Look its working!” Kira passes out on the couch, and the Dollmaker orders his helpers to undress her. He then turns his focus to beautiful Tessa and asks when she will become his robot. Tessa argues, “But I’m not like these women!” Lucky for us, the Dollmaker has other ideas. He injects a needle into Tessa’s exposed neck and she puts up a very short struggle before collapsing on his couch.

The next scene opens with Tessa and Kira undergoing the conversion process. Both are covered in gauzy sheeting (like in part 1). The Dollmaker makes a few adjustments here and there while testing their arm movements. Soon he has them standing upright and he pulls their gauzy sheeting off. Both women have nice blank stares.

The Dollmaker wants to take some photos of his work and orders his bots to line up. This portion contains about 2 minutes with all four voguing in various poses. Their movements are mostly robotic in between the transitions.

The clip ends with Tessa taking it from behind (simulated) as her fellow bots stand around them in robotic poses. He then orders Kira to perform oral on him (also simulated) while the other three massage his chest.

In conclusion: This one is pretty heavy with “tinkering” aspect (if that's your thing). Although their faces are made up to look like dolls, their movements are clearly robotic, so there’s crossover appeal for both fetishes. I was glad to see the addition of plastic sheeting over Liza while she was in storage, (although that part only lasts a few seconds). The “circuitry fetish types” might complain that there weren’t any exposed circuit boards like in Part 1, but that sort of thing doesn’t bother me. This makes a good companion piece to the first Dollmaker clip in the series...
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my darling!"