"Your Sisters Remote" CrystalsReign

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
CrystalClark
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

"Your Sisters Remote" CrystalsReign

Post by CrystalClark » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:53 pm

"Your Sisters Remote"

Crystal is a typical mean and bossy big sister. Today, you finally have the upper hand with your newly purchased mind control remote. The remotes advertisement says it can \"turn anyone into a mindless robot with just a click of a button!\". Crystal storms in, and begins to shout at you to get ready for school. Before she can finish her lecture you point the remote and \"Click\". Her eyes widen, as the remote does its job. She seemingly falls asleep standing but wakes up staring forward awaiting your command. This is the revenge you have been waiting for. You command her to mindlessly make your bed, then have her get on top of the bed and remove her shirt. She stares blankly into space, without a thought of her own. She is completely a mindless robot under your every command. You play with the remotes settings switching her into different versions of a mindless robot. From robot mode, to barbie mode, to human mode....now this is the best way to keep a mean big sister from bossing you around anymore. Having your sisters mind under your control, you become curious and decide to have her remove her bra. Now exposed, you have her touch her own tits but sneak a couple feels yourself. You know its wrong to see and touch your sisters tits but who cares its not like she can do anything about it anyway right? You command her to remove her skirt, and underwear. Wow, a real pussy! You have never seen one up close before so you have her lay back and gently touch her perfect pussy. Your having so much fun, you decide you want to treat her like a doll and play dress up handing her a slutty bikini. She puts it on, and looks amazingly hot. Your slightly turned on, and have her get on all fours to show off her ass and even have her spank herself for you. You place your new robot sister into \"human mode\" and she instantly becomes horny. You tell her to masturbate with the hitachi until she orgasms. After all you have never seen a woman orgasm up close before! Your horny mindless sister orgasms but wants more....she\'s so extremely horny and mindless she doesn\'t even recognize you as her own brother, as she rushes at you. You try to fight her off but she just keeps screaming \"fuck me fuck me\". Freaked out, you quickly grab the remote and shut her off....She collapses on the bed...naked...and still.

http://clips4sale.com/80527

***Sorry I cant get the gif to work on here ***

eyebore

Re: "Your Sisters Remote" CrystalsReign

Post by eyebore » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:10 am

Crystal always does a great job playing a robot, but I could do without the incest theme. This theme seams to be a growing trend in a large percentage of recent asfr movies. I can't speak for everyone else, but I have zero interest in this genre.

christineagain

Post by christineagain » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Amen, brother. I don't know why this has become a theme in asfr videos but I wish it would stop

Erntoron
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Erntoron » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:13 pm

The whole "turning your family to robots"-thing doesn't impress the slightest, its more hypnosis (isn't that much of a kink for me. ). I really love her robot-videos, but please stick to the traditional robot-stuff.

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:26 pm

christineagain wrote:Amen, brother. I don't know why this has become a theme in asfr videos but I wish it would stop
ASFR is starting to suffer the same fate as MTV, little by little non-ASFR creeps in and takes over.