Please report low ASFR posts

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
c4s
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Please report low ASFR posts

Post by c4s » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:32 am

I agree with this... Also, If mentioned kind of posts are against rules here, i can change that... but i think some ppl are ok with them... I'm OK with them and i like theem... but Staff must decide, and rest of the community must respect that... I will... :)

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:07 pm

I'm just gonna throw this out there. In regards to the Primal videos in question, some of his videos do indeed include segments where the model is turned into a robot. Now while I'm not a fan of transformation, I think they do fall under the "robot" banner to be included here. I don't purchase a lot of Primal's stuff so I don't know if all of the videos being posted include that transformation but I know some do.

My personal opinion and it's just that, an opinion...if c4s has seen the video and it includes actual robot content (transformation of otherwise) continue to post it in the commercial updates section. If it doesn't then just post it in off topic if you feel it needs to be shared with the community.

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:09 pm

KingJeremy wrote:I'm just gonna throw this out there. In regards to the Primal videos in question, some of his videos do indeed include segments where the model is turned into a robot. Now while I'm not a fan of transformation, I think they do fall under the "robot" banner to be included here. I don't purchase a lot of Primal's stuff so I don't know if all of the videos being posted include that transformation but I know some do.

My personal opinion and it's just that, an opinion...if c4s has seen the video and it includes actual robot content (transformation of otherwise) continue to post it in the commercial updates section. If it doesn't then just post it in off topic if you feel it needs to be shared with the community.
Sounds fair... Thanks KingJeremy... ;)

Luka

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:28 pm

KingJeremy wrote:I'm just gonna throw this out there. In regards to the Primal videos in question, some of his videos do indeed include segments where the model is turned into a robot. Now while I'm not a fan of transformation, I think they do fall under the "robot" banner to be included here. I don't purchase a lot of Primal's stuff so I don't know if all of the videos being posted include that transformation but I know some do.

And just for clarification, I said transformation when I meant "hypnotized" to act like or believe they are a robot.

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by King Snarf » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:26 pm

I can certainly understand why many producers put hypnosis content under the robots category. C4S doesn't even like the word "hypnosis" or any derivative in clip descriptions, let alone having a full dedicated category. Also, now with clips being allowed to be tagged in multiple categories, allows people to find clips they might like, even if it's not their exact kink, which would have otherwise slipped past them.

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:18 am

King Snarf wrote:I can certainly understand why many producers put hypnosis content under the robots category. C4S doesn't even like the word "hypnosis" or any derivative in clip descriptions, let alone having a full dedicated category. Also, now with clips being allowed to be tagged in multiple categories, allows people to find clips they might like, even if it's not their exact kink, which would have otherwise slipped past them.
Oh believe me, clips4sale have so many categories (more than 900), and that is much more than let's say Xham or Phub where u really have a problem when u wanna find something specific. Here is only problem that some ppl simply love full fembots without flesh and blood, and some of us soft variant of that.... :)