Remotely Controlled - Diana Knight (Now in 1080HD!)

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Remotely Controlled - Diana Knight (Now in 1080HD!)

Post by Diana Knight » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Just dropping by to let you know that my very popular movie REMOTELY CONTROLLED is now available in Full 1080HD! It's also been remastered. If you've never seen it,.. then it's new to you!

My thanks to Jimi King at CHS Regime for helping me out with this one.

REMOTELY CONTROLLED

imi is a videogame designer who wants to test out his new interface with his sexy neighbor Diana. Diana loves video games,.. so she's so excited to test it out. What she doesn't know is that Jimi's new interface has nothing to do with playing a game. He's designed an new way of tapping into a person's neural centers to gain control of their muscles and motor functions. He's found a way to turn people in to Robots! Diana thinks she's going to play a new video game,.. but after she puts on the remote signal device, she finds that she is now being controlled via Jimi's remote.She's frozen and helpless to manipulate her own body. Jimi decides to test some different modes of his invention by having his new fembot perform a few basic functions. First, he puts Diana into a basic command mode. Everything works okay,.. so it's time to have some fun! He initiates the "stripper" mode.Using his controller,.. he has Diana perform a very sexystripper dance until she is completely naked. He's ecstatic that his new device works so well,.. so... does he dare? Yes! Jimi has Diana erotically touch herself. He makes her masturbate until she erupts in orgasm.Diana is so ashamed of herself,. but she can't help but enjoy the ride as she cums so hard that she short-circuits the device, causing it it to malfunction.

Features: Fembot Manipulation, Fembot Programming, Robotic Movement, Striptease, Malfunctions, Forced Orgasm, Robot Hands, Robot Stares, Freeze, Woman Following Orders

Starring: Diana Knight, Jimi King

Length: 16 Minutes
Format: MP4
Price: $17.99

GET IT HERE

DianaKnight.com (personal site)
Sanguin-X.com(vampire fetish web-series)
FetishSanctum.com(C4S store)
OnceUponAKink.com(coming soon)