Robots Updates @ Clips4sale.com

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
c4s
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Robots Updates @ Clips4sale.com

Post by c4s » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:08 am

Pleasure Unit 546

Madelyn Ravae is converted into a Pleasure Unit - a robot that will do anything to please her owner.

http://clips4sale.com/gg-fetish-media/P ... nit+546+HD

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:40 pm

SEXBOT DEMO

Your own personal Sex Bot awaits your command on the bed in sexy silver and fishnet little outfit, as you approach she comes alive cock teasing you with posing her sexy body ready for action and your cock to fill her fully functioning mouth and pussy as she services your commands and cock first with a blow job then in sexual positions for you to fuck her POV as she goes into orgasm mode with you so strong and powerful she malfunctions as you both orgasm!...

http://clips4sale.com/mistress-goldie/SEXBOT+DEMO

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Sexbot Baby Cakes

Sexbot Baby Cakes is now activated! This unit was assembled two weeks ago. She is programmed to be the perfect wife-one who will do what she's told and keep her mouth shut. All POV has to do is say a command and she will obey! Her body looks so real! Watch her crawl around for you and spank her ass. Want her to play with herself? " Yes Controller. Now activating pleasure units. Baby Cakes is horny!" She strips out of her dress and fishnets. Then she begins masturbating and putting on an erotic show for you. "This unit is on the edge of orgasm!" Then she straddles POV, so her holes can be filled.
Starring Monica Jade as Baby Cakes

http://clips4sale.com/kitten-play/Sexbot+Baby+Cakes+MP4

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:48 am

Dominatrix Mode

You won't want to miss this video! You Tuber RoboMaster has recorded an unboxing video for his brand new hyper realistic robot. He is excited to show all the new features and commands she has, all utilizing this handy little remote control. But something goes wrong when he's cycling through her modes.. she becomes "stuck" on Dominatrix Mode! Her programming makes her ruthless and mean, disregarding any limits he may have and forcing him to obey. He's bound, punished, and made to choke down a massive dildo before being thrown into a cage. Satisfied, she goes into hibernate mode for the night, leaving him to contemplate what this could mean.

http://clips4sale.com/goddess-alexandra ... atrix+Mode

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:23 am

Ludella 990 Exotic Dancer Fembot Meltdown - A Robot Malfunction Film

Clip Includes: SFX, POV, Robot, Fembot, Malfunctions, Freeze, Woman Following Orders, Sound FX, Robotic Voice, Blank Stares, Mindless Stares, Humor, Real Doll, Lingerie, Thong, High Heels, Big Tits, Curvy, Glitch, Long Meltdown Sparked by Dying Battery Defective Unit and Spilled Beer Seeping into System, Redhead, Ludella Hahn, Contains NO NUDITY

http://clips4sale.com/leggy-lovely--pin ... D+1280x720

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:25 am

Addie 1000

Luna introduces you to the new fembot Addie 1000. She is so lovely and like all of the fembots in the catalog, she has customized skin, eye, and hair color to meet your exact standards. Their skin uses the most advanced synthetic materials that feels real and maintains an average body temperature of 98 degrees.
Training is comprehensive and covers car repair to cooking and cleaning. Everything is covered in one fembot! There is also have a lifelong guarantee in case anything goes wrong.
These girls come in two modes of fembot and sexbot. Luna has Addie demonstrate how she can pleasure with you with her special blowjob and footjob specialties. If you want submissive or dominant, she can do either! Real women cannot even compete with her long legs, flat belly, and perky tits.
Just as Luna is closing the sales pitch, her words garble and she starts malfunctioning. Who knew she was not just a the owner, but also a robot!?

http://clips4sale.com/luna-lain-/Addie+1000+MP4

freakofn99

Post by freakofn99 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:52 am

The Nixon 1000 is a repost of a repost.

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:24 am

Honey, Happy B-Day

A new message ...To read...

Hi honey, Happy birthday to you!
I'm far away, but you know I have not forgotten about your B-day.
I give you a gift, you can find it when you come to my house.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, you can do with this gift all that you want. I'll be back on next week. And I give you the main gift.
Kisses.

http://clips4sale.com/angel-the-dreamgi ... appy+B-Day

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by King Snarf » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Here's a new one from Jordana Leigh, starring Sarah Brooke & Raven Eve!

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:03 am

Arielle Sales Bot

Arielle Lane was bought to be a robot sales clerk so the store can be open 24 hours per day. The owner will not need to hire employees and save money. He starts going over the inventory, but she does not have that operating system. She keeps asking if she needs to be bent over the products and making sexual innuendo. It becomes apparent that she is a sexbot instead of a salesbot...

http://clips4sale.com/studio/44205/1682 ... es+Bot+MP4

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:06 am

Fembot 3000

When I get excited you should be worried! I have a new toy, a very pretty and flexible new toy. I can program her to beat you senseless, too! She's called Fembot 3000 and her high-tech body will have your pulse racing. First I run her through a few start-up programs, testing her flexibility and giving her instructions. Then I set her loose on you! With a riding crop in her android hands she hits you mercilessly, her heart is made of wires... but is that a smirk? It seems that Fembot 3000 is having fun dominating you!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/23738/16822168/Fembot+3000

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:15 am

NurseBot: Hacked!

As an advanced NurseBot providing home visits, I’m used to accepting wireless downloads of your health information. How was I to know that you would hack my system with a previous version of an all-in-one Nurse/Sexbot program? The new OS allows you to completely control my movements, but the pirated software has a glitch and the complete update requires a second power down and back up. Fully restored into the latest version of the All In One Nurse/Sexbot, I complete the visit to your orgasmic satisfaction.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/67481/1682 ... %21+MP4+HD

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:46 am

Built for Pleasure 4

After a hard day's work on the road, Selena decides to stay at the Satisfaction Suites she found online, who curiously offer a 50% discount to all single women. Selena takes advantage of the odd promotion and checks into her room, ready for a hot relaxing shower. She notices that the showerhead seems unusually decorative, with its flashing colorful lights, but after a few moments in the shower, Selena doesn't feel well. She begins choking on the water. She's unaware that nanites have just entered her body through the water, and in seconds she will be a completely programmable robot. Now that the nanites have taken over Selena, its time for her to report downstairs for conversion. She enters a stall, and later emerges completely silver and ready to be programmed. Upon receiving her programming, Selena becomes Pleasure Unit 746 - a full service robot intended to serve and bring pleasure to whichever male guest she's been assigned to.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/48957/1684 ... asure+4+HD

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:47 am

Sex Bots 2.0

You've just ordered the newest sex bot simulator 2.0. The advertisements on the box claim that it's "bigger, better, and more versatile than ever, sure to please any sexual need you may have!" Eager to see the new features, you start up the simulator only to find that it now includes not one, but TWO sex bots!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/54271/1684 ... ts+2.0-MP4

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:47 am

Unexpected surprise in latex

I get an unexpected surprise - a suitcase. This suitcase is something similar to a woman. Oh-oh-oh-oh, it's a doll, and the remote has found. And what if you press the button? She gets up !!! Oh, how beautiful she is, how to live. It is necessary to touch it. Her red latex is very pleasant to the touch. It's exciting. And here is the zipper on her crotch - interesting. And she could still? Dancing, different poses ... Well all I have to fuck her ...

http://clips4sale.com/studio/31729/1686 ... A720%29+HD

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:14 pm

c4s wrote:Built for Pleasure 4

After a hard day's work on the road, Selena decides to stay at the Satisfaction Suites she found online, who curiously offer a 50% discount to all single women. Selena takes advantage of the odd promotion and checks into her room, ready for a hot relaxing shower. She notices that the showerhead seems unusually decorative, with its flashing colorful lights, but after a few moments in the shower, Selena doesn't feel well. She begins choking on the water. She's unaware that nanites have just entered her body through the water, and in seconds she will be a completely programmable robot. Now that the nanites have taken over Selena, its time for her to report downstairs for conversion. She enters a stall, and later emerges completely silver and ready to be programmed. Upon receiving her programming, Selena becomes Pleasure Unit 746 - a full service robot intended to serve and bring pleasure to whichever male guest she's been assigned to.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/48957/1684 ... asure+4+HD
Can you find me a link for this place, so I can make a booking there! 8)
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:28 am

Small Penis Worship Activated

Dakota-Bot is at your service. She will do anything your heart desires. You want her to tell you how to jerk off. she puts on small penis worship mode. and starts to get turned on. she starts by rubbing her boobs then her pussy while you watch her pleasure herself. She tells you how much she wants to see your nice big load and when you orgasm Dakota-Bot continues to robot mode.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/105510/168 ... 28HDMP4%29

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:15 am

A Major Award

company Christmas present. He excitedly brings it into his living room, and starts to unpack it. He has no idea what this could possibly be. Is it a statue, a large doll, a major award?? Scott finds a set of directions & skims them to try & find some information about his delivery. He searches the back of her neck for the on/off switch, and once he locates it, switches her to "on". Immediately, she springs to life. Her head lifts up, her eyes flutter open, and she asks her master what she should do. Giddy that he seems to have been sent his own personal sexy fembot, Scott decides to immediately get down to business with her. He tells her to turn around so that he can inspect her, and then he just goes for it. He tells his fembot that he would like a hand job. "Give you a hand job", repeats the sexbot as she grabs one of his hands & squeezes as hard as she can, causing him to crumple onto the floor. That's not quite what Scott had in mind, but he decides to try another command...

http://clips4sale.com/studio/66807/1686 ... ard+HD+MP4

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Robot crush the food pee on it and fuck the mouth of the girl

Kate coming to the room with plat of food! she look at the corner and in it staying naked robot in high heels! Kate look at robot from all sides , touching the tits, rubing the pussy and when she is loughing the robot is open eyes and its working now! Robot is very straight so he take off the clothes from Kate and make her lick the robot ass! Kate cant do anything because robot is much stronger than she! after this robot make the Kate put all food on the floor ! robot crush banans and caces! after all crush robot give to Kate her high heels and make to lick them! after this robot peeing stay in the food and start to fuck the mouth of kate with strapon very hard untill Kate is cry

http://clips4sale.com/studio/95977/1688 ... he+girl%21

freakofn99

Post by freakofn99 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:27 pm

robot crush is a repost (at least on clips4sale anyway)

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Sorry Freakofn99, thanks Robotman... I din't saw older post at c4s.

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:18 am

My Job Is To Reprogram Malfunctioning Robots

**Starring: Miss Whitney Morgan, Fifi Foxx, and Aiden Valentine**

With the advancement of technology, job opportunities have opened up everywhere. New robots have been developed, and although most fear they will take our jobs, the technology needs to be maintained. That's my job.
I work for a company that specializes in fixing broken robots. After the fembots have been damaged, or are no longer in good use, we test them, and then reprogram them to provide a new purpose. There are all types of reasons they ship them to our company. The CPU overheats, the memory goes bad, hard drives fail, their software crashes...it's a lot to keep up with.
Today I received two more broken stripperbots. They were shut off when I received them, so I needed to power them on to see what the problem was. I decided to test the WhitneyBot first. "Activating WhitneyBot... Sequence: stripper mode. Would you like me to dance for you?" The fembot began stripping, and her speech was perfect. Her movements seemed to have no problem at all, so after a minute of watching, I decided to power on the FifiBot...

http://clips4sale.com/studio/79949/1690 ... D+480p+wmv

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:22 am

Savannah Costello The Robot Movie Nobody home

I have been breaking into houses for a long time and I always make sure that there is nobody home but lately it becomes harder and harder to figure out whether or not a home is empty or not. Just the other night I went to this beautiful mansion thinking that the guy was out of town when I stumble into his sexy young wife. Well, I am using the word wife loosely here. I mean who runs around fully dressed, perfect makeup and awake at three in the morning. I knew right away that Mr. Moneybags here had bought himself one of those new android companions. Like I said, I am doing this for a long time. Anyway, I really don't mind when that happens because I do get a lot more for these androids on the black marked than I could possibly get pawning TV's and other junk. Did I mention that I also have some fun with my "lute" before selling them off. This should be an, let's call it, interesting night

http://clips4sale.com/studio/11749/1690 ... dy+home...

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:42 am

Siren bot changing looks and model

siren bot getting ready and modeling

Category: ROBOTS

http://clips4sale.com/studio/67151/1692 ... +and+model

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:48 am

Into The Future

Let us move forward - to the future! Time travel, digital world of live robots! What do you expect to see there? Is it visiting your descendants, driving levitating motorcycles or flying with a jetpack and tasting synthesized food? Or, perhaps, you could meet a busty blonde moving faster than the light who is explicitly programmed to do what you want? Join now to explore the future a lot of years ahead from now!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/39100/1693 ... The+Future