*NEW VIDEO* LondonBot 1000 "His Or Her Pleasure"

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
CrystalClark
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

*NEW VIDEO* LondonBot 1000 "His Or Her Pleasure"

Post by CrystalClark » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:22 pm

***Hey everyone, CrystalBot 5000 here! I just wanted to introduce you all to my newest fembot "LondonBot". The fetish actress London Lix does an AMAZING job in her FIRST EVER ASFR video. So, I hope you all enjoy! As always I love your feedback xoxox"

LondonBot 1000 "His Or Her Pleasure"

Crystal has been working hard at "Clark Enterprises" on a brand new line of fembots....the extremely sexy "LondonBots"(Miss London Lix). This particular fembot was created for one purpose and one purpose alone...for her male masters ultimate pleasure. The LondonBot 1000 is almost complete, and ready for shipment. Crystal is adding the finishing touches when she gets a little jealous....not of the new bot, but of the fact that Fembots seem to be created for the purpose of pleasing men only. She mutters to herself "What about women's pleasure?!"; and realizes she's a scientist she can make anything possible!Alone in the lab, she decides she is going to reprogram the LondonBot 1000 to be her own personal sex bot. She even adds an adorably sexy British accent, because what woman doesn't love a sexy accent!?After the reprogramming process; Crystal tests the LondonBots basic functions and modes; such as Mannequin mode, and doll mode. All of which seem to be working to perfection. She lowers the bots bra, revealing to perfect perky tits, turning herself on even more.Crystal becomes more and more curious about this Bots reprogramming and sets her into human mode. The LondonBot 1000 greets her new master in her sexy and now very human like British accent, and seduces Crystal. Crystal excitedly sets this sexy new bot into "Female Pleasure Mode"; and the LondonBot strips off Crystals lab attire. The LondonBot, grabs her new masters face to heavily make out with her. She then undresses Crystal, and the two sit on the lab bench to make out more. LondonBot rubs on Crystals pussy before removing her underwear. Now Crystal VERY turned on, points to the hidden hitachi in the corner of the laboratory which is strictly used for Fembot testing purposes.LondonBot now reprogrammed for female pleasure instantly knows how to use it, and goes to town on her master Crystal. She vibes Crystals pussy, kisses her neck and lips. It is TRUELY the ULTIMATE female pleasure. The LondonBot 1000 brings Crystal to a wonderful breath taking orgasm; but the two get caught when the Dr walks into the lab room SHOCKED. Crystal, tries to explain herself but the Dr turns off the London bot and commands Crystal does her job and return this bot back to her original programming or else she is fired!Crystal re dresses herself, walks to the computer, pouts and restores the LondonBots original programming. Poor Crystal, it doesn't look like she will get to take home her own sex bot today after all.

Clips4sale.com/80527
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/8052 ... asure"</a>

christineagain

Re: *NEW VIDEO* LondonBot 1000 "His Or Her Pleasure"

Post by christineagain » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:19 am

Delightful. I cannot wait to buy.

Question, beibg new to this series, is Crystal a bit as well or a human lab worker?

CrystalClark
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Re: *NEW VIDEO* LondonBot 1000 "His Or Her Pleasure"

Post by CrystalClark » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:34 pm

hahaha yay! I'm glad you guys like it.
Actually this is not part of my new series...but I had it from back in January!

The new series is coming though, I just want to make sure I get some of these back logged videos out for you guys xoxox

CrystalBot 5000