New Clip: Circuit Boarding School

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

New Clip: Circuit Boarding School

Post by XXXMultimedia » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:10 am

Hey everyone!! Thank you so much for your support, this year has been incredible so far! I just moved to Florida!!! So now I'm able to regularly shoot with a lot of local models for fembot videos :D Also, I have a nice new camera that I'm sure you all will appreciate! Aiden is very fond of it :lol:

If you have some suggestions for videos, I'd love to hear them! Or if you'd like a Custom Video featuring any models I have available, please contact me asap!

Anyways!

Circuit Boarding School -> Watch Preview and Purchasing Info

10:18 Minutes - HD - 1080p MP4 - $9.89

Excerpt:
[...]Years went by, and I wasn't sure how she was doing. To be honest, I didn't really miss her yelling. It was so much quieter around the house. That is until I heard the doorbell ring one day. I opened the door to see my sister, and she looked completely different. Her hair was tied in a perfect bun, her clothes were prim and proper, and she stared straight ahead. Maybe boarding school had changed her for the better.

Nonetheless, I was actually excited to see her. It had been far too long. When I asked her about school, she answered in a monotone, emotionless voice--almost robotic, for lack of a better word. I told her that we needed to catch up, and she looked at me with wide eyes. "Yes, brother...let's hang out. Battery low. Yes, brother...let's catch up." Her head fell down between words, and it confused me. Did she just say battery low? Maybe I was hearing things.

It had been hours since she came out of her room. I really wanted to catch up, but I knew she had to get settled in first. I went looking for her, but didn't see her. While I was in her room, I saw an odd cord that ran inside the closet. I didn't remember that being there. I opened the closet door to find that the cord actually ran to...my sister?!READ FULL DESCRIPTION

Also available on my Clips4Sale store here for $11.99
Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: New Clip: Circuit Boarding School

Post by dale coba » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:42 pm

:lovestruck: :devil: :party:

Wicked, wicked objectification. Sounds like a world gone mad, plentiful with converted female units. Yummy.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:19 am

Wish I'd got sent to that school!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:31 am

Conversion stuff ain't my bag, but that's gotta be the best title pun of all time.