Built For Pleasure, Part 2!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
RobotMaster
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Built For Pleasure, Part 2!

Post by RobotMaster » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Hi, everyone. I'm excited to announce the release of the next installment of Built For Pleasure on the GGH website. I helped with the script, props, body painting and even an appearance as the blue robed attendant (I am most definitely not an actor, thank goodness for the beautiful Erin!). I hope you like it, check out the preview and description at http://www.GirlsGoneHypnotized.com

KingJeremy

Re: Built For Pleasure, Part 2!

Post by KingJeremy » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:32 pm

I'll be picking up a copy shortly. Good on ya for having something made and sharing it with us.

RobotMaster

Post by RobotMaster » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:05 pm

KingJeremy wrote:I'll be picking up a copy shortly. Good on ya for having something made and sharing it with us.
Thanks, KJ. The only way these shoots make sense is if they sell well. They are very prop, time and cash intensive, as well as really exhausting. Imagine moving all that stuff into a hotel room, reorganizing everything, setting up all the props, setting up the script with the model, painting her, more shooting, then her cleanup at the end. Models work by the hour, and you really have to factor in an hour for just the painting. Then there is a ton of cleanup after the model leaves, that bodypaint gets *everywhere*. For me, it's a labor of love, I get to make a vid that Dirtstar pretty much gives me free reign to dream up. Just please always be mindful that he needs to recover his significant expenses for these vids, so if you want more, buy them!

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:04 am

... You look kind of like Brain Guy from MST3K. ;)

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:54 am

Yes, I praised the set up over at the MC Forum, on GGH's page there. Looks really good
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?