Customs4u

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Customs4u

Post by King Snarf » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:09 am

I'm just curious if anyone else here has used this site, and, if so, what their experiences have been?

I myself have used it twice. First, back in September, to get a robot custom from Kelley Cabbana. She'd shot with Hypnolust years before, and I thought she did quite well with the robot stuff back then. That had been a while ago, so I wasn't sure how well she'd do. She exceeded any expectations and shattered the doubts I had. Not only did she deliver a solid performance, but she also threw in some clever video editing and sound effects.

The second was from Sexy Venera, who'd never done a robot fetish clip before, to my knowledge. Now, the end result wound up being a FINO video, but it still had Sexy Venera in it, so it was hot. This was basically an icebreaker purchase to see if she'd do it and would be open to doing more (she is, by the way), so I call that a win.

KingJeremy

Re: Customs4u

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:54 am

I've snooped around it and almost pulled the trigger on a couple but for some reason I always got the feeling like I had to commit before I could express exactly what I was looking for. I assume this isn't the case judging by your experience?

quietness
Technosexuality: Built

Post by quietness » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:36 pm

I've always been a little nervous about customs as a whole. I've looked at Extra Lunch Money more often than I can count, but I always feel like I'll pick something that I won't enjoy, which is why I'm more of a purchase other people's produced customs guy myself (example: I'd love to get my hands on that Kelley Cabbana you requisitioned.)

I'm glad you started this thread, because I've always been subliminally looking for advice/pointers. There are a few models from whom I'd like to get some customs. But I'm very interested in seeing what types of luck and with whom other members have had.

I hope I didn't derail your thread, but thank you.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:32 pm

KingJeremy wrote:I've snooped around it and almost pulled the trigger on a couple but for some reason I always got the feeling like I had to commit before I could express exactly what I was looking for. I assume this isn't the case judging by your experience?
Well, they have a system- if you don't get your video in 2 weeks, you get your credits back to use with another model (they recently changed to a credit-purchase system). Plus, while the initial box is only 500 characters currently (yikes!), once you've placed your order, you and the model can message back and forth to clarify what you want; that's how it rolled with Kelley.

Quitness- overall, my custom experience has been generally very positive. In addition to the two listed above, I've ordered customs from Amber Michaels, Paris Kennedy, Crystal Clark, Jordana Leigh, Ashley Sinclair, Dava Foxx, and Skylar Madison, and I've never felt cheated about what I've received.

My advice would be first follow the models you're interested in ordering from on social media, like twitter or their facebook fan pages. If they've done robot fetish stuff before, compliment them on it if it comes up. Similarly, if they haven't, to your knowledge, but ask a general "What are my fans into", answer honestly. If they respond favorably or at least favorite or share/ retweet it, that's a good sign to proceed about ordering a custom via email.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Unfortunately the system doesn't work for me for several reasons but the main one is that we book models 4-9 months in advance. not all clients pay several months in advance but many do!
by their system i would have to need to book the customs, shoot the customs, edit the customs, and deliver the custom in 2 weeks which is actually impossible for us. We still have a store up, but refuse complex customs because it ended up screwing us.

We have made it a point of saying:
"your custom can be delivered 2 days to 3 weeks after shooting. this is due to the fact that we shoot/edit/and deliver in the order they were ordered to be fair to everyone. with many models we can have up to 20 customs spanning over 3-5 days of shooting. there is no way on earth we can deliver 20 customs in 2 weeks. just impossible
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:59 am

EvangelinevonWinter wrote:Unfortunately the system doesn't work for me for several reasons but the main one is that we book models 4-9 months in advance. not all clients pay several months in advance but many do!
by their system i would have to need to book the customs, shoot the customs, edit the customs, and deliver the custom in 2 weeks which is actually impossible for us. We still have a store up, but refuse complex customs because it ended up screwing us.

We have made it a point of saying:
"your custom can be delivered 2 days to 3 weeks after shooting. this is due to the fact that we shoot/edit/and deliver in the order they were ordered to be fair to everyone. with many models we can have up to 20 customs spanning over 3-5 days of shooting. there is no way on earth we can deliver 20 customs in 2 weeks. just impossible
That's a good point. The set-up they have does seem to favor individual models who generally operate independently (making money primarily through camming and customs) over studios.