Any opinions on Tessa Fantasies and/or Liza K. Fetishes?

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Corey Fantoccini

Any opinions on Tessa Fantasies and/or Liza K. Fetishes?

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:03 am

Looking over some of the previews that have been posted at their respective clip stores, Tessa and Liza seem to be very game and vivacious contributors to the community. Who out there has some thoughts on their material?

http://clips4sale.com/studio/98657/Cat9 ... rtingpoint
http://clips4sale.com/studio/90489/Cat9 ... rtingpoint

KingJeremy

Re: Any opinions on Tessa Fantasies and/or Liza K. Fetishes?

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:21 pm

I have purchased almost all of the robot videos from both as well as from Fetish Cuties http://clips4sale.com/studio/69075/Cat9 ... rtingpoint and am very happy with almost all of my purchases so far. My only issue is that I like robots to be robots in a story rather than hypnotized or transformed and sometimes that line is blurred or crossed over willy nilly. Other than that, the acting/movements are always on point. They aren't native English speakers (Russian/eastern european) so that may be an issue for some but I find it to be almost endearing at times. I think with the proper direction and ideas they could produce some really top of the line stuff, only being limited by what they are able to do from an editing standpoint and even that is pretty good in terms of fetish producers. I have a lot of irons in the fire at the moment but I am going to eventually order a custom and see how it goes.

zapped
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by zapped » Thu May 19, 2016 8:58 pm

I did these two reviews over on basictek.net a few weeks ago, so I thought I’d post them here. Firstly; I’d never even heard of ‘Liza K Fetishes’ prior, and she only has a few freeze-related videos. I purchased her Doll Maker video first (which I'll also review). I'm more of a freeze fan, so I may be a little more biased in that respect. My review is solely based on my opinion & tastes, and I have no connection with the producer...

‘Living Mannequins: The New Arrival’
This is a three-quel to ‘Living Mannequins: The Job Interview’ & its considerably shorter sequel ‘Living mannequins 2: Forever frozen’ http://clips4sale.com/liza-k-fetishes-/ ... +Format%29

Premise: The living mannequin gimmick was a great success, so the shop owner is at it again, looking to expand his business. Two new models arrive for their job interviews and are quite surprised by the realism of the two mannequins (Liza and Tia) that are already on display. Their curiosity growing by the minute, they soon find that they can move the mannequins limbs around. The shop owner arrives and asks if they would like to become living mannequins too. They think he’s just joking, assuming they are just looking at very realistic dolls. He puts them both into a light trance and then poses them a bit. He unfreezes one girl, showing off her frozen friend as an example. Then he releases all four of them at once for further proof. Liza and Tia are surprised about their predicament at first, and become pissed that they’ve been frozen in his store for an entire year. He refreezes everybody. He strips his two latest models down to their underwear and reposes them a few times. Eventually he repositions everybody in a sort of “group photo” type display.

The good: The models are all attractive with pretty faces and nice bodies. The long legged blonde is a total knockout and seems to be into “playing her part” quite well… All of the models do a great job of holding their poses and remaining still. I’m a total stickler for blinking. There is some blinking throughout, but it’s not as bad as some of the producers out there, (this is mostly due to the lack of cutaways and I believe he’s filming this on a tripod by himself). When the 2 new models are first entranced, the blonde’s eyes blink languidly, slowly lidding up and down, as she slightly waivered in place. This added to the impression that she’s going under deeper and deeper, and I actually liked that idea better. When she’s frozen again later on, her eyes were wide open, with a sort of bemused expression, (as seen in the last few pics). She still blinks sleepily, but not as often Each one of the models are picked up completely off the floor to be moved, often with one arm going through the crotch area, with the model being held parallel to the floor. Those parts are particularly enjoyable if you’re into your subject being “locked in position & totally stiff” while she’s carried about. Their eyes remain frozen as well, (instead of tracking the camera with their movement, which I always find annoying). Occasionally a mannequin is touched, or they are pushed, and they appropriately “wobble” in place on their feet. There is no sex or nudity in this one, but I'd gladly trade those for the quality of the believability of the freezing aspect any day.

The bad: There is no induction scene. The models are talking one minute, and he says “freeze” and they are suddenly under. Perhaps if he used a camera flash, needle injection, or if there was a short hypnosis induction portion with some well-placed touches and suggestions, (or am I being too picky? :lol: ) …Manipulating their facial expressions: I don’t know who initially introduced the idea of posing a woman’s face by magically waving your hands, but shame on them! Some good ole fashioned facial manipulation via the skilled hands of a crazed artist could have worked wonders here. The general “store owner turns unsuspecting models into living mannequins for his own good” plot is one of my all time favorites. However, I think the story could have used some fine-tuning here & there from some suggestions from ASFR fans. This is just me, but it would have been nice to see some more rear views (they all have great asses). Just a casual squeeze to gauge the tightness, (even a light smack on the ass cheek). Maybe a slow body-pan from front to back, or up and down. This is a foreign production, so the broken English can be a little hard to understand sometimes. It does get easier with repeated viewings, and if you like your women with European accents, then it might even be a bonus! Though it's not an issue for me; some might complain about the Lisa K logo in the lower right corner...

In conclusion: Definitely enjoyed overall and I would recommend it to a doll / mannequin fetish fan. Here's hoping well see some more additions to the shop in the future!

"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my darling!"

zapped
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by zapped » Thu May 19, 2016 8:59 pm

The Dollmaker (lab transformation) by Liza K Fetishes
http://clips4sale.com/liza-k-fetishes-/ ... +Format%29

Like before, my review is based solely on my opinion and tastes as an ASFR fan, and I have no connection with the producer...

Premise: Somebody gets annoyed with his spoiled bimbo of a sister and contacts an old college friend who is the owner of a “real doll” factory. A deal is made, and sister believes that she's just received a free day pass to a message spa. Luckily for us, she invites her equally annoying friend along. The pair become demanding as soon as they arrive. The dollmaker produces a special set of earplugs that blank the mind upon insertion. After some over-the-shoulder carries, the girls are placed on the lab table, side-by-side. The dollmaker undresses them down to their panties and begins the process. There’s some exposed circuity panels (superimposed on the film) and the dollmaker does some last minute adjustments about their bodies with a screwdriver-like tool (at one point adjusting their temples and then their nipples as well!) He gets out his remote and starts testing their features. There’s some good shots of arms and legs stiffly moving up and down. Satisfied with the results, it’s time to create their doll faces. I have to admit that this was my favorite part, as the dollmaker places a simple drop cloth over their sleeping faces, (you can still see their features through the sheer material). The producer made excellent use of such a simple (and cheap) prop, and I think the only way it could have been better was if their whole bodies were covered with the same sheer material. The dollmaker does a few more tests, moving their limbs up and down before putting his tools up for the night. There are a few pans of their sleeping bodies, and the camera fades out. The dollmaker returns to the lab sometime later, eager to see their transformation. He reaches beneath the cloth, making some final adjustments to their delicate features. He runs his hand over the one doll's body, as the camera pans over both dolls. He slowly pulls the covers back off of each to reveal their new dolly faces, (done in painted china-doll style). He powers up one doll, then the other. They sit up on the table, and then he makes them walk back (robotically) into the living room. He picks the first robot up through the crotch and around the waist, carrying her parallel with the floor. He does the same with her friend, so they stand side by side. He feels up the first doll’s chest and smacks her ass. He feels the second doll up as well. He pulls the first doll’s panties down, and then bends her over at the waist. He bends the second doll over and pulls her panties down too. He has (implied) sex from behind with the first doll, and then has sex with her friend against the wall (later changing into a free-standing position). The scene changes to the kitchen, where the raven-haired doll is dry humping him at the table. Doll #2 arrives with a dish of food for her owner. She stands beside them as her friend continues to dry hump his leg.

The good: Like the Living Mannequin film, this was well done (especially considering the cheap / lack of props). Both women are attractive and have great bodies. As I mentioned above, my favorite part was the cloth over the face transformation. There is robotic / stiff movement, (though that all depends on what type of robotic movement you prefer). There's full nudity towards the end.

The bad: The lack of props, (though I suspect they are fairly new at robot films, and simply used whatever they had lying around). The lab itself appears to be the kitchen in an apartment, but it doesn't take away from the scene. When the girls first arrive, they sit on the couch and yap continually. It might have been better if there was some concern as to what the tools were for as the dollmaker placed them out across the coffee table. When the first girl's head drops to her chest, the second could have shown some concern for her friend, or perhaps put up some sort of a struggle! Maybe she was just too into herself to notice... :lol:

In conclusion: Not as good as the Living Mannequin clip, but still enjoyed overall. Would recommend it to anyone that's a doll / robot fetish fan.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my darling!"

Kaos59211
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Kaos59211 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:47 pm

Hey i am à big fan on Tessa fantasies and robot , but i am new un this domaine, i want to know if you are agréé to share some movie with me , i haven t got crédit card and i can't buy her movie but i'm pretty fan of this actress . Please help me : x . Have a nice day :)

Kaos59211
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Kaos59211 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:12 pm

But i leave in France i can't buy u.s movie :/

greneker03

Post by greneker03 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:13 pm

Kaos59211 wrote:But i leave in France i can't buy u.s movie :/
This is not a US movie. Its made in a country east of europe