Clark Labs Presents "Shut Down Punishment"

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
CrystalClark
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by CrystalClark » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:17 pm

***Hi everyone so sorry for not being around much lately. Because of the Holidays, and then January being AVN month things got very crazy for me. I am catching up on my editing, and answering all emails so please be patient with me. I am just ONE Bot after all hehehe. I am currently taking video requests/ideas so please send me what you would like to see in future videos. I did just read over an amazing one from Robotman. I hope you like this video I finally finished, it stars Ela Darling *DarlingBot* and new fembot DeliciousBot1000 (Agatha Delicious).***

** Welcome to Clark Labs; where the finest line of Fembots are manufactured. **Today CrystalBot is working in the lab on the recalled DarlingBot (Ela Darling) and her new prototype the DeliciousBot1000 (Agatha Delicious). DarlingBot was recalled due to a manufacturing issue of her "Pleasure mode" while in her "Human Mode" setting. CrystalBot has been working out the kinks and is hoping today to show the labs owner and lead Dr her results. When the Dr enters, she explains her discoveries of the DarlingBots malfunctions and demonstrates her results. While the darlingbot is in "Robot Mode" she can masturbate without a malfunction, but there are still some kinks to be made in her "Human Mode" as there is still some slight malfunctioning. The Dr questions about the new fembot standing next to DarlingBot. CrystalBot excitedly introduces her newest prototype for a new line of Fembots the DeliciousBot1000! She demonstrates how well the DeliciousBot follows orders and her perfect body frame. She is a larger breasted model, and has an amazing blow job mouth setting. The Dr is very impressed with her new creation, but wants to see her progress on the DarlingBot. She demonstrates how well she masturbates while in Robot Mode; and then commands DarlingBot into "Human Mode" while still having her masturbate. All seems perfect, but then unfortunately the DarlingBot begins to slightly malfunction. CrystalBot panics and resets the DarlingBot to her robot mode state, and rushes out of the room to get a screw driver because its obvious this bot needs more work. *Now alone with the Dr*.....The two bots remain in their robotic state. He grabs their remote, and the two fembots greet him politely. He decides to play with their remote and commands them to rub their own breasts. Next he commands the two bots to rub their own pussy's. He has them turn around, show off their asses and rub those too. He grows bored, and wants to see the fembots in real sexual action. He presses the buttons on the remote for the two to interact with one another. Both fembots robotically touch each others breasts, rubbing them up and down. They then robotically rub one another pussy's and asses. He has the both remove their tops exposing their tits and continues to have them robotically rub each other. He plays with a few more of their settings such as "Pleasure Sounds Activated"; while each fembot rubs the others pussy while in this mode they robotically moan. This setting comes in handy for those who order a Clark Labs Fembot and does not want a human state sexual encounter. But even this isn't enough for the horny doctor. He sets the fembots into "Human Mode" and commands real action. The two fembots become overly sexual, and horny. They begin talking to the dr and inviting him for their show. They begin to make out, and heavily lick each others bodies. Sucking on each others nipples, necks, and tongues. Rubbing each other all over getting hornier and hornier like REAL women should!The dr getting more turned on wants to see more! The two bots get excited as they strip completely naked. They begin to kiss more, harder, and rub each others bodies getting each others prosthetic pussy's dripping!Finally just what the Dr wanted to see, DarlingBot gets on her knees and begins lick DeliciousBots perfectly made pussy. DeliciousBot sounds just like a real woman while in her "Human Mode" setting, and moans and fully enjoys to pleasurable oral sex. She is not created as a sexually selfish unit, and pulls the naked Darling bot up to her feet so she can pleasure her as well. The Dr, forgetting DarlingBot CAN NOT experience pleasure while in human mode allows it. DeliciousBot begins to rub DarlingBots pussy's and just as it begins to feel amazing the poor DarlingBot surges and falls to the floor. Confused DeliciousBot questions her and demands she come back up. But the malfunctioning DarlingBot claims she just wants to touch herself before having a FIERCE MALFUNCTION frying all of her internal hard drive!!!Poor darling bot. DeliciousBot stands upset, and innocently confused looking at the dr.When CrystalBot rushes back into the room she sees the Malfunctioned DarlingBot broken on the floor! Angry she begins to lecture the dr and tells him he can not play with her prototype of the DeliciousBot anymore. She shuts the DeliciousBot down into "Sleep Mode" as punishment for the dr.But what poor CrystalBot seems to forget....she is NOT human, she is a fembot owned by Clark Labs and this very DR! She can not act out of anger or try to punish him. He pulls out her remote and she quickly remembers. She tells him "Don't you press that"; but too late.He activates the CrystalBots "Robot Mode" and sets her to her "Sleep Mode" and she deactivates.

Visit My Fun Store Clips4sale.com/80527
http://clips4sale.com/80527

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built

Re: Clark Labs Presents "Shut Down Punishment"

Post by wjbaines » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:07 pm

Yes -- this was fantastic! I still don't think the "Crystal Has A Secret" will ever be surpassed for sexy robot malfunction action (if you've seen that one, you must know the bit I am referring to), but this one came close! I also really like when bots who sound and behave human talk about other models of bot (or their own). Something about that really appeals to me to, for some reason, and both this and the earlier "Secret" video have quite a bit of that. So bravo! I hope everyone buys it!

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by TheSpotConlon » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:20 pm

I bet the guy who wrote Crystal Has a Secret is really smart and good-looking. And maybe he has another idea to send to Crystal.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:34 pm

TheSpotConlon wrote:I bet the guy who wrote Crystal Has a Secret is really smart and good-looking. And maybe he has another idea to send to Crystal.
Smart and good looking you say? Although I've had several commissions and a few ideas turned into videos, I don't remember writing this one.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:27 pm

TheSpotConlon wrote:I bet the guy who wrote Crystal Has a Secret is really smart and good-looking. And maybe he has another idea to send to Crystal.
"If this is anyone but Steve Allen, you're stealing my bit."

TheSpotConlon

Post by TheSpotConlon » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:30 am

King Snarf wrote:
I've become Gabbo. I apologize to everyone and apologize in advance for anything I might do.

I defer to the Kings. I want them to come up with new ideas, because they've always knocked it out of the park.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:26 pm

TheSpotConlon wrote: I defer to the Kings. I want them to come up with new ideas, because they've always knocked it out of the park.
Oh, ideas are fine. It's the "I don't WHO did that, but obviously they're the most awesome person ever" is MY bit! :D

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Just a bit of fun with the smart and handsome bit, Spot. You do great work yourself.

Corey Fantoccini

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:44 pm

King Snarf wrote:
Since we're discussing Steve Allen and robots, we'd all better remember to consult the Steve-O-Meter in the future:

https://youtu.be/4sAIZlRMeEg

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 pm

Corey Fantoccini wrote:
King Snarf wrote:
Since we're discussing Steve Allen and robots, we'd all better remember to consult the Steve-O-Meter in the future:

https://youtu.be/4sAIZlRMeEg
Haha, I actually remember watching this a long time ago, maybe not on the original air date but probably pretty close to it. I like Mike but prefer Joel.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:28 pm

A Joel vs. Mike flamewar? NOOO!

And soon, we'll have heated Joel vs. Mike vs. Jonah debates.... ;)