Angela Sommers and Kendra James

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
KingJeremy

Angela Sommers and Kendra James

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:49 pm

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Angela Sommers and Kendra James

Post by 33cl33 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:08 pm

:surprise:

:applause: :thumbsup: :applause:
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:27 pm

golly gee wilikers

eyebore

Post by eyebore » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:39 am

Nice Video, that's for certain. Both actresses top notch. I would have loved to see a longer malfunction scene from Kendra , but not much to complain about. I'm not sure if what I heard is the camera operator, or one of the actresses. It could be poorly placed lav mic, or an over sensitive lav mic. Lavs are a great way to keep booms and shotgun mics out the shot, but they tend to pic up every rustle of clothing, or breath if close enough to the mouth. Still worth the investment, I hope we see more collaborations between these two.

Erntoron

Post by Erntoron » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:03 am

Yep, Angela is my favorite ASFR Actress now...
Outstanding work! :drooling:

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:47 pm

eyebore wrote:Nice Video, that's for certain. Both actresses top notch. I would have loved to see a longer malfunction scene from Kendra , but not much to complain about. I'm not sure if what I heard is the camera operator, or one of the actresses. It could be poorly placed lav mic, or an over sensitive lav mic. Lavs are a great way to keep booms and shotgun mics out the shot, but they tend to pic up every rustle of clothing, or breath if close enough to the mouth. Still worth the investment, I hope we see more collaborations between these two.
Your theory is a good one, I used to do corporate video productions with lav mics and what you say is true. However I noticed a lot of that heavy breathing took place when "the talent" (it's an industry term ;) ) were "sans wardrobe". It is most definitely the camera mic. That being said, Angela and Kendra killed this one. I think I'm going to write a scenario, script and save my pennies and see what the possibility is for a 4 girl custom starring Diana Knight, Kendra James, Christina Carter and Angela Sommers. May be a pipe dream but boy oh boy, what a dream it is.

robolvr
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by robolvr » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:55 am

KingJeremy wrote:
eyebore wrote:Nice Video, that's for certain. Both actresses top notch. I would have loved to see a longer malfunction scene from Kendra , but not much to complain about. I'm not sure if what I heard is the camera operator, or one of the actresses. It could be poorly placed lav mic, or an over sensitive lav mic. Lavs are a great way to keep booms and shotgun mics out the shot, but they tend to pic up every rustle of clothing, or breath if close enough to the mouth. Still worth the investment, I hope we see more collaborations between these two.
Your theory is a good one, I used to do corporate video productions with lav mics and what you say is true. However I noticed a lot of that heavy breathing took place when "the talent" (it's an industry term ;) ) were "sans wardrobe". It is most definitely the camera mic. That being said, Angela and Kendra killed this one. I think I'm going to write a scenario, script and save my pennies and see what the possibility is for a 4 girl custom starring Diana Knight, Kendra James, Christina Carter and Angela Sommers. May be a pipe dream but boy oh boy, what a dream it is.
Put me down for some pennies too. ;)

sweet860

Post by sweet860 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:28 am

Wow... I would trade my other videos for that in a heartbeat...

iwantafembot

Post by iwantafembot » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:32 am

Angela looks so like a doll :party:

Excellent video :thumbsup:

Kendra and Angela must do more.