THE EVERYGIRL (A Fembot Experience from Diana Knight)

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
KingJeremy

Re: THE EVERYGIRL (A Fembot Experience from Diana Knight)

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:13 pm

It looks like you've got a handle on how to use the effects properly so I'm all for using the green screen, especially if it leads to a more prolific output. I think I can speak for most when I say that you're the main reason we buy your videos but I am interested to see what you come up with as far as settings.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by dale coba » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:24 pm

Green screen can imply strange spaces, especially when the screened-in image isn't anchored, contextualized by real world furniture or architecture (and hopefully with the tone of the real and unreal image in harmony).

Used alone, green screen places your Everygirl in a pixel-space, not a real location where the lusty viewer could join you. At least, that's my impression from your pictures.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

AmpFetish
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by AmpFetish » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:58 am

Hey Diana! Always been a huge fan of your videos. I'm not too into this personality thing, but you're acting is still great nonetheless. My favorite video you've ever done is RECALLED. I like seeing you in situations that really lets you stretch your robot acting. Malfunctions, glitches, and battery issues is when you sell it best.

As for the green screen, I'm split on it. Depends on what you use it for. I personally like it when the actors have furniture to interact with. And also, the green screen essentially limits the camera, and I like the different angles you get on the fembots when they're interacting with things/each other.

My two cents. Keep up the amazing work!

Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Diana Knight » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:18 pm

Kishin wrote:Will the green screen let you do things like put robotic panels and things on your body when you video?
Yes,.. but it would of course be a green panel,.. and there are certain ways you have to do that.

DianaKnight.com (personal site)
Sanguin-X.com(vampire fetish web-series)
FetishSanctum.com(C4S store)
OnceUponAKink.com(coming soon)

Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Diana Knight » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:18 pm

tully wrote:Truly enjoyed it, but then, I've enjoyed pretty much everything you've done with our fetish.

I too enjoy your movements, stares, head-tilts, speech...and well..you.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Thank you, Tully! xox

Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Diana Knight » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:20 pm

dale coba wrote:Green screen can imply strange spaces, especially when the screened-in image isn't anchored, contextualized by real world furniture or architecture (and hopefully with the tone of the real and unreal image in harmony).

Used alone, green screen places your Everygirl in a pixel-space, not a real location where the lusty viewer could join you. At least, that's my impression from your pictures.

- Dale Coba
Dale,.. You are correct. It was meant to appear like a virtual reality experience. Wanted to make it more Sci Fi.

Diana Knight
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Diana Knight » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:21 pm

AmpFetish wrote:Hey Diana! Always been a huge fan of your videos. I'm not too into this personality thing, but you're acting is still great nonetheless. My favorite video you've ever done is RECALLED. I like seeing you in situations that really lets you stretch your robot acting. Malfunctions, glitches, and battery issues is when you sell it best.

As for the green screen, I'm split on it. Depends on what you use it for. I personally like it when the actors have furniture to interact with. And also, the green screen essentially limits the camera, and I like the different angles you get on the fembots when they're interacting with things/each other.

My two cents. Keep up the amazing work!
Thank you so much for the feedback and the kind words.

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Lithorien » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Diana Knight wrote:Well thank you, KJ. All that ballet training I suppose. =D

Thanks for the input.

I guess what I'm needing to know is what you guys think of the green-screening. GS'ing will allow me to put out more content because I can shoot everything in one room,.. but so far,.. everything else I've done in other genres of video with green screen has not been as well received as most of my other work. Figured of everyone,.... YOU guys would appreciate a virtual reality environment...

Thoughts?
Ok, now that I can afford the video, let's take a watch. :)

...later... (stream of thought as I'm watching)

Stripper: Is that an homage to Fection in there? The line about math?

Domina: Yikes! I can certainly say that scares me. I'd still serve Ms. Knight, but that particular 'bot' is definitely scary. Not so much into degredation.

Companion: That one could be a great friend. I like entertaining and dinner parties (do 'em every weekend), so having a bot that did that would be pretty badass. Especially one that wanted to build a home. She sounds like what kind of person I *actually want to be*.

Assistant: Heh, I like this one. It made me laugh. PDA + Secretary... I imagine that would be like an IBM product or something. Seems like what they'd come up with.

Everygirl: I'd bore a girl like that to tears in reality, but a bot that was like that would be a fun friend to have. Well, friend-with-benefits.

As for the question: Your use of green screening was very well done. If that sort of quality can be kept up (and I suspect with you it will be), it'd be a great tactic for your shoots. I look forward to seeing it used more in the future!