custom movie update: january 15th 2016

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

custom movie update: january 15th 2016

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:12 am

I am hopping on to let everyone with outstanding customs know that today friday We are both very ill with serious chest colds. My doctor gave me some very heavy-duty cold medication that has been helping but the drawback is that it clouds my head and makes concentrating on customs difficult, not to mention doing robot fx on after effects is nearly impossible.
I cannot sit at the computer for any long period of time and Eve...well she has been spending more time in bed asleep than ever because thats how her body copes...it shuts down and she just sleeps.

We have a bout a dozen customs backed up and while most of them have already been shot and requires editing I cannot do this at this point in my illness. I will be going back to it on monday and hoping to be clear headed.
I have sent emails to all clients but again the medication has made it hard to focus so Im not sure if I left anyone out.
This message is in hopes of getting the message out to anyone i forgot to email
you can email me for details but i will not be at the computer too often so if it tales a while to get back to you you now know why.

thank you for your understanding
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12