updates on customs

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

updates on customs

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:32 am

Hello everyone.
This is Leviathan.

I wanted to take a moment to post this on all our forums that we interact with.

We had caroline Pierce here from December 31st to January 6th.
She left and we went back to shooting our backup customs.

Now with the majority of them waiting to be edited I have gotten a bit sick. it seems like a chest cold. head isn't clear and fever has creeped in but Im not taking the day off.

I will be spending as much time as possible editing your customs to get them to you as quickly as possible.
because I'm under the weather it means I will be moving slowly but Im still moving.
I want to be sure I get them all out before we have to shoot again this weekend.

on another note the latex batgirl has a hole in her and all movies with latex batgirl are on hold while I buy a latex repair kit and actually get moving to repair it.

in other batgirl news We just bought two batgirl patches which we will be applying to the back and purple leotards so there will be two new disposable batgirl costumes by end Of January.

other than posting updates you will not see much action from me personally on social media.
Im going to be pushing myself to get all your customs finished and delivered to you as quickly as possible.
This has been just an update so you're not stuck wondering iif we forgot you.
you have not been forgotten and I promise not to take a day off until every last custom has been edited and delivered.

Thank you for your time and patience, but also your support.

Leviathan
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12