Gold Bot Video Series

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
BotServiceRep
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Gold Bot Video Series

Post by BotServiceRep » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:32 pm

A New Performer and Video Series For Your Consideration...

"Gold Bot is the gold standard in ASFR robots. Previously only available to high class customers, celebrities, and socialites, a few factory refurbished models have become available. Although they were built to their past owners' specifications (In this case with petite height build, medium weight class, and brown eyes/red hair) they are still widely sought after for their rarity. So even if it does not meet your specifications, it is a rare gem to be enjoyed in any condition despite its defects, due to its incredibly human like appearance and nearly limitless upgrades. Because of your long standing relationship with ASFR robotics you were able to acquire one and this is your experience...

1 - "Arrival" 1:21
Your Gold Bot arrives, activates, and goes through initial calibration. It also seats itself in its home position.

2 - "Introduction" 4:00
Gold Bot performs an introduction sequence scripted by the manufacturer.

3 - "Feature Inspection" 4:17
Some of the more technical assets and features are covered such as control panel access, spring-loaded digits and high compression limbs.

4 - "Upgrade" 4:00
In this segment, Gold Bot wirelessly receives a firmware update and gives a hardware upgrade to you; a remote activation button.

5 - "Complimentary Double Silver Upgrade" 5:00
Another complimentary upgrade is received to your Gold Bot by wireless communication. It is a courtesey reminder that Silver Bot upgrades are compatible with your Gold Bot system. They work just as well and the cross polarity can be extremely effective while being an affordable upgrade option.

***Visual manual will be available soon for more information on how to install the upgrades, the blueprints outlining orifaces and features the Gold Bot comes equipped with, and how to use this upgrade.***

Available for purchase here:
http://extralunchmoney.com/job/gold-bot ... des-1-to-5
:thumbsup:

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Gold Bot Video Series

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:54 am

Nice images, as much as I can tell. Me, I'm more likely to want to be a bot, than buy one!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

BotServiceRep
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by BotServiceRep » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:06 am

Hi StephanieBot. Thanks for the backhanded compliment. As far as I can tell too, which I worked for several hours on it, I did a "nice" job.

I may be new here, but I noticed there's an entire section of the forum for you to roleplay in; this is the section for content for sale.

The Gold Bot may be programmed to be pure and innocent, but I am a human being that commands at least a neutral level of respect. Thanks!

:applause:

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:14 am

You did do a nice job, which is mentioned in my comments. If you cant see that in my comments, then your loss. As to telling me where the roleplay thing is, the time I've been here, I might have noticed that. But as that is pure online, not really what I fancy.

As to respect, my personal jury is out on that issue
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

RI_BOT

Post by RI_BOT » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:24 pm

I'm extremely impressed! Well worth it, probably the best content I purchased in quite sometime. The bar has been set for 2016. Welcome to this fetish and thank you for your hard work! Do you use extra lunch money exclusively or do you have a clips4sale page as well?